The Manchester United Thread

Out of the top 3 teams, who should win the league? Because as much as I hate City winning the league, I would probably hate it more if Liverpool win. So 4 me I wold like Chelsea to win.

City, easy choice for me and followed by Chelsea.

Juan Mata said:
By the way, you may wonder about my celebration with De Gea... The reason is that we had been practising free-kicks the day before and David said I was going to score against Newcastle... because that day I was misfiring all my shots! And so it happened :-)

Of the 3 I think most would prefer Chelsea to win it, but I definitely want City over Liverpool.

Basically anyone but Liverpool.

Porto's fan said Bebe is good enough to start for any team in the league except Benfica and he is very much impressed with him. That was so good to hear.

Hopefully he gets a chance next year, it would be amazing he if can at least become squad player.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;ImR8UGY9IPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImR8UGY9IPk[/video]

:wub:

And on 5.06... sigh...

U21s playing Aston Villa tonight, playing some great stuff. 3-0 up at the min all goals world class strikes especially Wilson and Jankos goal just pure power hits Rothwells was great curling effort in bottom corner. Also Evans played about 60-65mins and was very steady and easy game for him to get some time under his belt. Really impressed with Wilson,Janko,Pearson,Perreira,Varela,Ekangamane but more so with Rothwell can dictate tempo of a game but also just make them gliding effortless runs past players like Iniesta. Got some great talent for sure coming through, Moyes,Neville,Round were all there and looked very happy with the players performanes.

James Wilson.

MatureFalseBluejay.gif

U21s playing Aston Villa tonight, playing some great stuff. 3-0 up at the min all goals world class strikes especially Wilson and Jankos goal just pure power hits Rothwells was great curling effort in bottom corner. Also Evans played about 60-65mins and was very steady and easy game for him to get some time under his belt. Really impressed with Wilson,Janko,Pearson,Perreira,Varela,Ekangamane but more so with Rothwell can dictate tempo of a game but also just make them gliding effortless runs past players like Iniesta. Got some great talent for sure coming through, Moyes,Neville,Round were all there and looked very happy with the players performanes.

All are very exciting players but Varela is not that young.

Wilson, Perreira and Rothwell and really great youngsters, shame Rothwell was injured a lot last season.

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8B7D4C8A631065047961874079744_2ada83b778a.0.0.7140 200870906397863.mp4?versionId=BYMMuBdHgk6saxVQtGPc oH_J1Lpcf7yE[/video]

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/22531FDCF91065048765385297920_282a4e28be1.0.0.1666 4915003488471470.mp4?versionId=Nr7vJRQoAP.soNcaL88 BjY7sDJrcZ3KM[/video]

Man United just opened the voting for Player and Reserve Player of the Year.

Reserve Player has only 3 options: Reece James, Saidy Janko and Charni Ekangamene.

I've voted for Saidy Janko and David De Gea.

United is close to sign some player from Serbia. It's the focal point in Serbian sport news this morning. No real source for the guys name, will tell If I find something. It's probably Dusan Tadic from Twente. He's technical winger with decent pace and really, really good crossing, set piece thing.
Blic Sport | Novi srpski igra? u Man?esteru
No source on English, sorry.

Guardiola says that Bayern only have 14 players available. Their team picks itself barring Mandzukic/Muller up front.
Neuer, Rafinha, Dante, Boateng, Alaba, Lahm, Kroos, Robben, Gotze, Ribery, Striker.

Guardiola says that Bayern only have 14 players available. Their team picks itself barring Mandzukic/Muller up front.
Neuer, Rafinha, Dante, Boateng, Alaba, Lahm, Kroos, Robben, Gotze, Ribery, Striker.
Maybe an upset Wednesday night on the cards?

dont count on it thay lost at the weekend cant see them losing 2 in a row but it would be funny as **** if the so called best team in europe lost to us
Going to put my neck on the line and say 2-1 (et) man utd win. Its going to be nail beater, edge of your seat, why we love football so much, game.

Back