The Manchester United Thread

any 1 see bayern lose at the weekend?
They were playing an extremely-weakened side, which was quite disrespectful to the opposition - but don't get your hopes up, I doubt they'll be playing their reserves on Wednesday!

Man United just opened the voting for Player and Reserve Player of the Year.

Reserve Player has only 3 options: Reece James, Saidy Janko and Charni Ekangamene.

I've voted for Saidy Janko and David De Gea.
Yes I would vote for Janko looks very talented, and hes been playing out of position most games aswell.

On a couple of other things Rooney took full part in training session today, UTD are going to make the singing section a full time thing for every home game starting next season. And that Serbia player we have been linked with Barca,Madrid and Arsenal are all chasing his signature. Cant wait till tomorrow night, got a really good feeling. :)

I just hope that Ashley Young wont feature at all even on the bench.

Ashley Young injured his wrist ligaments, out for quite some time.

Erm, brilliant!! Actually am incredulous that people have been saying that NANI will leave and not this lump of meat!!! Yes I know Nani is injured and doesnt track back when he plays but he's still the one player we have liable to produce magic at any moment (Mata may also eventually be that player ...)

Think we should sell Nani and Young tbh in the summer, unless Nani plays every game and shows some sort of form.

Think we should sell Nani and Young tbh in the summer, unless Nani plays every game and shows some sort of form.
Thing is with selling those players, we need to buy replacements before - Both of which are on nearly 100k per week salarys, that meaning, they won't get anything close to that anywhere else, which brings us to the point that, neither of which will actually want to leave unless they know that they won't get enough playing time anymore to maybe feature at International squads.

Thing is with selling those players, we need to buy replacements before - Both of which are on nearly 100k per week salarys, that meaning, they won't get anything close to that anywhere else, which brings us to the point that, neither of which will actually want to leave unless they know that they won't get enough playing time anymore to maybe feature at International squads.
I admit it would be hard selling them on such high wages but I think clubs would defo be willing to take them off our hands, and they would not mind leaving because where ever they went they would most probs be 1st teamers anyways. Don't agree with the replacement part we already have Januzaj,Kagawa,Mata,Valencia,Zaha,Welbeck who can all play in wide possisions, but I think we should buy a general winger with out and out pace. CM and LB is the biggest worry for me!

I think it's reported on several sites that Rafael, Evans and Fellaini didn't travel. Hopefully Young too.

You realise this means that if Jones/Fletcher don't play in midfield, Cleverley's going to partner Carrick, right?

Back