The Manchester United Thread

FT 2-1 comfortable night except the last 10 mins when Traore Kept giving the ball away. Ultimately cost us a goal late on.

BBC 5 Live Sport

@5liveSport
'Sporting officials are in England to talk about this deal'

Bruno Fernandes to #MUFC

Whoever is a "yes" person when it comes to transfers should be rewarded with a big penalty to his salary. First Maguire year too late, now Fernandes 6 months too late. So that Lille lad can be expected to be signed in 2 years.
But happy if the deal goes through. Fernandes is amazing player in my opinion. And I assume Pogba replacement in case of a him leaving.
Speaking of Pogbas replacement, how about Mejbri? He looks like Pogba more than how Pogba was looking as Pogba when Pogba was 16. This was fun.
Total baller of a player and I hope he gets some playtime soon.

Whoever is a "yes" person when it comes to transfers should be rewarded with a big penalty to his salary. First Maguire year too late, now Fernandes 6 months too late. So that Lille lad can be expected to be signed in 2 years.
But happy if the deal goes through. Fernandes is amazing player in my opinion. And I assume Pogba replacement in case of a him leaving.
Speaking of Pogbas replacement, how about Mejbri? He looks like Pogba more than how Pogba was looking as Pogba when Pogba was 16. This was fun.
Total baller of a player and I hope he gets some playtime soon.
Won’t be long before Mejbri will be getting some mins in the cup imo. Will definitely have Levitt, Garner, Mejbri A’s first team squad players in the next few seasons. How they develop till then will see if any can become regular starters

jb8521
@jb_8521
A very young United U19s squad won their first match of the Sparkasse & VGH 5 a side tournament 6-1 against FC Grone. Goals from Forson, Hoogewerf, Hughes, Stanley, Sotona & Shoretire

jb8521
@jb_8521
United U19s lost their 2nd game of the Sparkasse & VGH Cup 4-2 against Eintracht Frankfurt. Strange refereeing with Shoretire brought down 3 times in the box but nothing given & Eintracht's 4th goal counting despite the buzzer going before it went in. Shoretire & Iqbal scored.

More games tomorrow

Its a bit disappointing how many minutes Garner is getting this season. I was hoping he could steal some of Matic and co. I'm not so sure about Dylan Lewitt, but if Lingard managed to get a decent career, then he can do it as well.

Its a bit disappointing how many minutes Garner is getting this season. I was hoping he could steal some of Matic and co. I'm not so sure about Dylan Lewitt, but if Lingard managed to get a decent career, then he can do it as well.
Yeah it’s not helped Garner being injured the last 3 weeks. Same for Levitt who has just recovered from a serious bout of pneumonia. Both very different players both just as equally talented.

First match for Utds u19s today in the VGH cup

jb8521
@jb_8521
United won their 3rd game 7-0 against FC Same with goals from Shoretire x3, Stanley x2, Hoogewerf & Forson

I’m so getting this

Attachments

• FF2E5F11-4B84-4946-B24B-0FA04452A42E.jpeg
    FF2E5F11-4B84-4946-B24B-0FA04452A42E.jpeg
    835.2 KB · Views: 41