The Manchester United Thread

Fans saying 4-0 should be the norm lol no game is easy. Norwich have drawn to Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal and only lost by 1 against Chelsea and Wolves.

Ole: "Bruno Fernandes? I can’t talk about individuals that play for other clubs, but I’ve got to say I do have the backing.

Fans saying 4-0 should be the norm lol no game is easy. Norwich have drawn to Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal and only lost by 1 against Chelsea and Wolves.
Maybe saying 4-0 should be the norm was wrong but you can't deny a team like Norwich should be getting beat they are a poor side. That said I'm amazed you neglected to mention a certain result they got against a team in blue this season ;)

I just realized something... Rashford has scored 19 goals this season...barring a horrific injury, he's on course to hitting 30 goals which would be phenomenal. Now, he's one player that OGS had managed to actually improve

I just realized something... Rashford has scored 19 goals this season...barring a horrific injury, he's on course to hitting 30 goals which would be phenomenal. Now, he's one player that OGS had managed to actually improve
Him Martial, Fred, Mctominay have all massively improved under him

SSN and Scouts in Attendance have both confirmed that Ole and Whelan will be in France today to watch Soumare one last time with with chief Scout Marcel Bout before bidding for the player to come in jan with Fernandes.

The lineup quote? yep. Moyes was slated for worse.

That was worse than what Moyes said about City. Cringe. That was the smallest of small club mentality from him.

Although maybe he thinks Utd are now on Burtons level as you showed them the same ‘respect’ in last years semi? ??

He probably has this halfseason to do something meaningful, especially if United brings 2 midfielders in a next 2 weeks.
He will get next season imo. Yes things could be and should be better no doubt! But he’s done a lot of good especially rebuilding and changed the attitude and mentality of the players. There’s been improvements in our play even though inconsistent.

He’s shipped out a good amount of deadwood already and with the like of Young, Grant, Smalling, Sanchez, Rojo, Matic all looking to leave that’s nearly all the deadwood and oldies from past ***** seasons out of there in 2 summers.

Add to that the improvements some players have noticeably made under him. His signings have been good so far. And his use of the youth has been good to see and will only continue. If he gets his 2 CMs this month say Fernandes and Soumare he’s practically done a full rebuild maybe except another attacker and LB.

Not to mention a semi in the Cup, still in the FA Cup, Europa league and a good shout at top for still. Could be a good end to the campaign. If he continues his run in the cups to a good stage and gets top 5 he will 100% stay. If we fall out of all the cups early and finish outside the top 5 I think they will pull the trigger ( don’t think those things will happen though).