The Manchester United Thread

thing is pool have been geting better every season that klopps been there **** he allmost won something in his first half a season there so god know what oly going on about the man has no clue is this season over with yet

Precisely mate which made his ‘Look at Klopp! He got more time!’ more cringe embarrassing.

There’s absolutely no comparison in the two situations as Utd continue to regress massively with each passing season under him.

As Tod said, the whole clubs in a shambles and he’s by far from the only problem. But having a league one standard, to be REAL kind, manager completely out of his depth fronting up one of the biggest clubs in World football, trying to get back to the top, with unlimited funds, thinking he should get 4 years because ‘look at them down the road!’ is mind blowing.

The funny thing is, even if we lost to Tranmere tomorrow, Ole would still be here safe in a job. Woodward has no intention of sacking him because he knows the United fans would sharpen their knives even more than they already have. He is actually in a position now (Woodward) where no matter what he does, his position becomes more untenable. He'll no doubt try to cling on and block it out, but there is a reason now why he doesn't attend some home games. Fans want rid of him by any means possible.

The funny thing is, even if we lost to Tranmere tomorrow, Ole would still be here safe in a job. Woodward has no intention of sacking him because he knows the United fans would sharpen their knives even more than they already have. He is actually in a position now (Woodward) where no matter what he does, his position becomes more untenable. He'll no doubt try to cling on and block it out, but there is a reason now why he doesn't attend some home games. Fans want rid of him by any means possible.
If we go out to Tranmere and then City I think he will be gone. Maybe not straight away but the decision will be made to let him go at the end of the season. I’m sure constant talks are being held by Poch.

If we go out to Tranmere and then City I think he will be gone. Maybe not straight away but the decision will be made to let him go at the end of the season. I’m sure constant talks are being held by Poch.
cant see poch coming why would he with that clown edd and the owners who seem to give 2 S H I T S with whats going off

The bad news to tell is that looking into Glazer NFL team, then things dont look bright. Their fans have boycotted, walked out etc but nothing has changed.

cant see poch coming why would he with that clown edd and the owners who seem to give 2 S H I T S with whats going off
Poch would jump at the choice no matter who is in charge. He’s said on more than enough occasions how big a club we are and how it would be a joy to be manager of a great club like ours. He’s flirted with us that much i would be more shocked if he did reject us current state or not.

Spirit of the FA Cup my pasty white ****.

Watford having to play Tuesday AND Thursday to fit it in before this round. With then just 2 days break before they'd have gone again. Joke.com.

Tranmere be running on adrenaline Sunday after the extra half-hour for them last night. Presume they'll just be totally resting up and recovering their level.

The first team lads were at the training ground yesterday

Well, for arguments sake you have City, Madrid or Utd, probably with no CL football, again, on top of everything else, on the table.

Let me take a moment to think about this .....

This planned walkout will be a non runner.
Does anyone think the Saudi tourists and Asian rich kids are going to walk out? Not to mention the day trippers from all over, who have dumped about €600 to go over.

A few empty seats won't change a thing.

Only way Poch chooses United is if he does not get offer from top clubs.
Saying that, if Zidane leaves Madrid, should United go for him? Someone should write 60pages about him.

This planned walkout will be a non runner.
Does anyone think the Saudi tourists and Asian rich kids are going to walk out? Not to mention the day trippers from all over, who have dumped about €600 to go over.

A few empty seats won't change a thing.

Dunno? The walkout on Wednesday night was pretty spectacular in numbers. ?

But yeah, organising something like that is really hard to do en masse as everyone has their own agenda/ reason for being at the game.

We did ridiculous things in mobilising 15k and more, in the space of three short days, to walk out on 77 that Sunderland game over ticket prices. But you were still getting the abuse from those who didn’t agree and who stayed behind for the lads on the pitch. Sadly, not, everyone views the bigger picture and realises the absolute power you can wield as a supporter group if everyone stands together.

I’d personally fully back action like that from any Utd groups. (This absurdly disgraceful idea to do it on the anniversary aside.). Particularly if it was a live game to really hammer home the message in front of everyone. But it’d be incredibly hard to organise and just a few walking out would be a sham.

Related, one thing I don’t agree with is vocally protesting against whatever WHILST the game is going on. That totally defeats the object and is detrimental to the players on the pitch. Plus it adds to a toxic, horrible atmosphere with again those that think you should be there through the game solely to support the team. Been there. Done that. Horrible situation where you don’t want to attend marches with fan against fan.

All ended up in countless stay-behind protests after games. Along with marches and protests before. Which all still got the National attention of the media as they are in the press box after the game anyway reporting it. Lost count of the times we weren’t getting out of Anfield until well after 6 when the Police finally had enough and wanted to go home.

It’s a long, frustrating process but a better option than disrupting actual games.

0-2 City. Bad day so far. Been nervous on the ball. And wasted some great chances when they have pressured City into mistakes. Missing 4 key players in attack ain’t helping.

Lauren James on for Jane Ross. Utd create another great chance from pressing but the keeper makes a great save to top it over the bar.

Well, for arguments sake you have City, Madrid or Utd, probably with no CL football, again, on top of everything else, on the table.

Let me take a moment to think about this .....

We aren't certain that pep is leaving city. Neither are we certain that Zidane is leaving Real Madrid since they're still well in with a shot at the la liga title

WTF Utd have 2 quick goals disallowed. First rightly show after a push n the keeper from a corner. But the second is an absolute fecking joke! Great free kick in from Zelem and Arnott puts it in at the back post. Ball clearly crosses the line by a foot and neither the lino or ref gave it ffs!

Great **** off City go down the other end to make it 1-3. Great. After seeing the replay there was a clear pull back on on the Utd CB in the before city got the shot away. Refs been an absolute joke!

2-3 Utd great corner by Zelem then it comes off a City player for a own goal. 5 mins left.

City time wasting since about 70 min mark. Had 4 subs and only 5 mins of added time. The ref has given City everything today. May as well had a blue shirt on.

2-3 FT. City the better team/players no doubt. But that will be hard to take after all that effort and fight to have everything go against us.

Last edited: