The Manchester United Thread

That’s some good wages negotiated right there for a player of his quality

Bruno Fernandes has agreed a four-and-a-half year contract with the option of an extra year. He will earn around £70,000 per-week plus bonuses. #mufc [Guardian]

Loved Ole yesterday. Berating players from the sidelines after making stupid mistakes. Absolutely tearing Lingard a new one then yanking him off mins later. Also loved how he tore into the officiating in his after match interview. Will likely get a fine but this is what I want to see from him till the end of the season.

jb8521
@jb_8521
Javier Ajenjo Hyjek. Youngster holding talks before making his Man United move official – Player would see OT move as progress

19 year old half Spanish half Polish CM. Highly rated at Atlético Madrid. Been on trial last year and now he will join on a permanent. Making him our 4th signing of the window.

Yup, been a standard feature our u-18 team. Had some language problems, often happens when we call up people from polish diaspora, but apparently he managed it. Must be a hard working lad because Polish ain't easy.

Yup, been a standard feature our u-18 team. Had some language problems, often happens when we call up people from polish diaspora, but apparently he managed it. Must be a hard working lad because Polish ain't easy.
Yeah. Just been been reading he chose Poland over Spain to represent

Ole's call for a striker in his post match presser "I need someone who will break their toe or nose to get a goal" sounded like a slight dig to Martial, I can't really blame him if it was. He doesn't lead the line with any authority and just never seems like a United no.9. He doesn't get a whole lot of service so it\s hard to criticise but he still needs to do more if you ask me.

Greenwood was non-existent too though, he needs to improve to make first team level.

The one saving grace about Matic being suspended is Fernandes most certainly has to start!

This Wolves game is massive for our season, need to win. Make or break.

Ole's call for a striker in his post match presser "I need someone who will break their toe or nose to get a goal" sounded like a slight dig to Martial, I can't really blame him if it was. He doesn't lead the line with any authority and just never seems like a United no.9. He doesn't get a whole lot of service so it\s hard to criticise but he still needs to do more if you ask me.
Will wait for Martial to get a functioning team around him before completely writing him off as our starting STR. He was fantastic when all was for at the start of the seasoon

Solskjaer really needs to stop picking Lingard, he's absolutely woeful and mentally something ain't right, with Fernandes here I don't want to see him unless we're playing a team like Tranmere again.

Solskjaer really needs to stop picking Lingard, he's absolutely woeful and mentally something ain't right, with Fernandes here I don't want to see him unless we're playing a team like Tranmere again.
He should be dropped till all his family issues are sorted.

Pep's post match interview:

The subject of United's abilities came up when the Manchester City coach volunteered his thoughts on the recent attack on Ed Woodward's home and he quickly segued onto that much-discussed matter of the club's recruitment. "It is about the players and the players of United are really good, believe me, really good," argued Guardiola.

"I said when we lost here [in December], they don't need much. The quality of players up front is incredible. I have the feeling that they are trying to do what the manager Ole wants and I think it works. Maybe they are not consistent in all the games, maybe at home they struggle against the teams that defend deep, but I like the way they play.

"The quality of Victor Lindelof, I saw it at Benfica. Luke Shaw is an incredibly talent player, Harry Maguire, we are talking about one of the best central defenders in the world. The people up front are so fast, Matic and Fred are incredible players. Matic is an outstanding player. So if you give them time, they will come back to what United was for many years."

People must be mad to think the Sun would risk getting involved with anything like this with the police after the whole Hillsborough ***** show

Not to mention the absolute backlash on the club when the truth would eventually come out.
Its the S*n. Once ****, always ****.

That’s some good wages negotiated right there for a player of his quality

Bruno Fernandes has agreed a four-and-a-half year contract with the option of an extra year. He will earn around £70,000 per-week plus bonuses. #mufc [Guardian]
Makes it all the more frustrating that we have dragged the deal on all month haggling over a few million when nobody would bat an eyelid if he was on double those wages. So in most people's eyes we have saved a **** load of money on that already.

Makes it all the more frustrating that we have dragged the deal on all month haggling over a few million when nobody would bat an eyelid if he was on double those wages. So in most people's eyes we have saved a **** load of money on that already.
May have taken to long but we got a good deal nonetheless

Bye bye Rojo

Estudiantes de La Plata

@EdelpOficial
?? Uno vuelve siempre a los sitios donde fue feliz. Porque el sentido de pertenencia ?? es más fuerte. Tu sueño y el de la Familia Pincha se hacen realidad ? Nos reencontramos en UNO ?

? ¡Bienvenido y gracias por volver, Marcos! ¡Te recibimos con el corazón! ❤