The Manchester United Thread

Brilliant performance today from start to finish. I know I haven't said that a lot. I'm pretty sure even ZZ won't find any negatives from today's match.

It's quite amazing the difference one player can make to a team... I really want to see how we do against Everton now.

While Fernandes has definitely made a huge impact don’t let that cloud how good this guy has been for months now!

Fred’s game by numbers vs. Club Brugge:

100% dribbles completed
91% pass accuracy
82% final third passes
6 ball recoveries
3 shots
2 goals
1 assist

A dominant midfield performance.
??

While Fernandes has definitely made a huge impact don’t let that cloud how good this guy has been for months now!

Fred’s game by numbers vs. Club Brugge:

100% dribbles completed
91% pass accuracy
82% final third passes
6 ball recoveries
3 shots
2 goals
1 assist

A dominant midfield performance.
??

Defo been one of the best mids in the league this year, don't care what anyone says ! He's underrated imo.

Bruno is just the player we have always had in Pogba if he could be arsed to play. Difference is Bruno wants to and gives 100% every game. Fred could be our Carrick. Sitting at the back and breaking up play then feending Bruno or Pogba, or on the odd occasion playing a pass over the top himself. The difference between being a team playing for top 4 and fighting for the league is Pogba getting his head out of his agents **** and playing football. If its not gonna happen find someone who will and **** him off

..... The difference between being a team playing for top 4 and fighting for the league is Pogba getting his head out of his agents **** and playing football. If its not gonna happen find someone who will and **** him off

To be fair mate nott even Messi is making up the ever-growing gap from Utd challenging for the league. Let alone Pogba deciding to dedicate himself.

22, 17, 15, 24, 19, 32, and (currently) 38 points. They are the gaps between Utd and first from the last time you challenged for the title in Ferguson's last season when you last won it.

The last two years it's been seismic. There's a LOT more than Pogba needed to pull that back.

You need to be topping 90 now just to be in the conversation of challenging. That's the mad standard currently and it's not going to drop anytime soon so long as L'pool and City are pushing each other.