The Manchester United Thread

And spurs too lol. I didn't necessarily see spurs as a serious threat but I'm glad they're out of the picture now ?

According to sky sports, Leon Bailey is available for between £20 and £30m. If thats the case please take a chance and sign him for that price.

According to sky sports, Leon Bailey is available for between £20 and £30m. If thats the case please take a chance and sign him for that price.

Yep. price has been coming down we were linked with 50mil, the 40, and now the above..

I literally talked about him 2 threads back but it didn't seem like TOD fancied him. I'd prefer to spend £30 mill on him than blow 80% of our transfer budget on Sancho

I literally talked about him 2 threads back but it didn't seem like TOD fancied him. I'd prefer to spend £30 mill on him than blow 80% of our transfer budget on Sancho
Because he’s not been good and can’t even get a regular start for Leverkusen in there 11. I would rather just play Greenwood

Gonna be playing when it’s starts again as well apparently

Ethan Laird: "I wanted to let Ole know that I’m ready for this, that I can hack this level of football. So yeah, it was exciting finding out [he was starting against Astana]."

Biggest issue with Bailey from a United perspective is that he's not as consistent as Sancho, is left footed, and mostly plays on the left.

Exact reason we are linked for the Sane like for like. for 30mil at 22. defo worth a punt i would think with the way we can play.

Play Leicester last game as well so as long as we stay in striking distance its in our own hands
Leicester are gone imo. Rodgers has them in freefall third should be the target now. You wouldn't even need to beat them the last game, they have been in relegation form since feb.

I would get Bailey for sole reason of James and Lingard playing less.

Kid lives and breathes United. Tenacious and tough little f*cker. And he's not bad footballer as well.
Been very good since breaking through. Got the grit to go with his talant. Just goes to show how even more talented Laird is who at 2 yrs younger displaced Williams to LB in the youth setup permanently

Ornstein and a few Athletic journo saying Pogba is now settled and happy at Utd under Ole and will likely stay. Contract talks have begun