The Manchester United Thread

Sochaux have confirmed Man Utd interest in 15 year old ***** Kambwala who is said to be a CB and already 6'3 and represents France at u16 level talks very advanced

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Alexis De Freitas

@defreitasalexis

Thomas DENIAUD confirme l'intérêt de @ManUtd pour ***** KAMBWALA. Contact établi entre les 2 clubs. Sochaux souhaiterait le conserver pour le moment et monter un projet sportif avec lui sans le bloquer en cas de vraie opportunité pour le joueur et d'offre importante pour le club.

Why was his first name censored? Lol

Southampton are a horrible side; Hasenhuttl has them really well drilled. But it's in our own hands now, and that's all you can ask for

Leicester are gone imo. Rodgers has them in freefall third should be the target now. You wouldn't even need to beat them the last game, they have been in relegation form since feb.
17 points out of a possible 45 since the new year is basically relegation form. At least Solanke scored as I still feel there's a good player in there somewhere.

The lads should be absolutely pumped for tomorrow. No doubt the coaching staff will want them to fly out the blocks and take this chance.

Well surprise surprise City ban overturned :/

Not surprised, but I want us to actually earn top 4 anyway, not scrape 5th and hope we get in.

Today is a massive game to take the initiative, I don't want to be relying on the last game against Leicester for CL.

Always felt Southampton would be a difficult game, for some reason they always seem to play well at OT and at least score a goal or two.

Not surprised, but I want us to actually earn top 4 anyway, not scrape 5th and hope we get in.

Today is a massive game to take the initiative, I don't want to be relying on the last game against Leicester for CL.

Always felt Southampton would be a difficult game, for some reason they always seem to play well at OT and at least score a goal or two.
We will get top 4 anyway Cities bam being upheld or not. Always thought this since the new year.

1594645638754.png

Well surprise surprise City ban overturned :/
Did you expect anything less UEFA have no hope in getting FFP to work clubs will always either find ways around it or appeal with a top lawyer to get them off. It's near impossible to prove where the money has come from unlike the situation with signing underaged players (like what happened with Chelsea). Clubs like City and PSG will always get off and be free to continue to do as they like.

Pogba: You can call it a proper team. Before we were too defensive or too offensive & we didn’t have this balance or control. The improvement is huge & you can tell that... if we keep doing what we’re doing now, then I think there is nothing that can stop us #mufc (@ManUtd)