The Manchester United Thread

In form AWB, no one can get past him, even out of form... no one really does.

Saw this and tough in PL we dont have players with this kind of acceleration and dribble skill who beat defenders regularly.

Zaha maybe the most closest currently, also Traore but he is not consistent, Sterling has pace but i dont think the technical skill.
Hazard was maybe the last who just floated between guys.

Zaha did on a few occasions ?

I assume he's just knackered, literally played every single game this season from what I remember, there is probably an exception here and there. but he has played, for a young man in his first season at United, a ridiculous amount of football.

First thing I hope we do is rest him in Europa, I fear Ole will burn out some of these players for next season if he is not careful.

I assume he's just knackered, literally played every single game this season from what I remember, there is probably an exception here and there. but he has played, for a young man in his first season at United, a ridiculous amount of football.

First thing I hope we do is rest him in Europa, I fear Ole will burn out some of these players for next season if he is not careful.
Played 45 games I think. Him and Maguire top our most app this season.

Athletic saying this morning Ole wants Sancho, Midfielder, CB this summer

Be very happy with that if it's the right players. As much as i'd like a striker and fullback too, i know it can't be done in one summer and i feel them three are more important.

Be very happy with that if it's the right players. As much as i'd like a striker and fullback too, i know it can't be done in one summer and i feel them three are more important.
Agree. That would be a good summer while shifting out some more players stealing a wage. The club bought itself some time with Ighalo next season. Least with FB we will have Shaw, AWB, Williams, TFM, Laird and possibly Dalot if he’s kept.

Today on radio 5 live.

There is no doubt that #mufc know they can get Jadon Sancho. One would imagine there will be two or three new players this summer. Sancho is the one the club really want #mulive [@sistoney67

A right-sided forward, in the form of Jadon Sancho, is #mufc's focus and priority this summer. A lot of work is needed to be done to make sure of the signing and it's not done yet. The club will do everything they can to make it happen though #mulive @David_Ornstein

Christian Falk: "There is a lot to talk about [for Jadon Sancho] between the clubs. There is no decision yet, but I think everybody has the feeling it will happen — they [Dortmund] always said €120m. I don't think they will get it this summer and they realise." #mulive

Christian Falk: "I know [Jadon] Sancho is pushing a for a deal, and Dortmund know that already. Of course he wants to come to #mufc

Last edited:
So many people underestimating West Ham, our record against them is far from amazing considering. And Antonio has the ability to rinse lindelof and maguire. Gonna be a scrappy 1-0 or 1-1.

Don’t think anyone is underestimating them tbh. It’s always a tough match against them no matter what. I certainly haven’t seen to many being overconfident tonight. Still fancy us to get 3 points but will be tight. Except for 1/2 team this season they vary rarely concede/loss more than 2.

Them suspect fullbacks, surprised Matic isn't getting a rest either.

Pogba seems so passive and most of the time walking just under the screen.