The Manchester United Thread

What plan park the bus and hoof it long. We created 3/4 good chances and dominated the ball. The only thing is we have been slow at times.

Too slow, started well but apart from that... where have been the good chances? Fabianski has made like 2 saves and both from unlikely areas to score.

1) Martial at a narrow angle

2) Rashford from far away.

Only other good half chance was the Greenwood blocked shot, I'll say that was a CCC.

Too slow, started well but apart from that... where have been the good chances? Fabianski has made like 2 saves and both from unlikely areas to score.

1) Martial at a narrow angle

2) Rashford from far away.

Only other good half chance was the Greenwood blocked shot, I'll say that was a CCC.
Greenwood’s effort after Martial. If he had connected properly Fabianski would of struggled. Then the last ditch challenge from Greenwood’s effort the Williams cut back. That was going straight in. Just need to speed the play up. Oh and Fernandes controls that ball from Rashford free in the box he has a clear one on one.

I don't know what to say if you think we've played well, talk about red tinted glasses. Joke of a club
Did I say we are playing well? No! But we haven’t been garbage either. So typical of an over reactionary fan. Go support another club if we are so garbage and a joke club.

Yes laughing emoji reply very mature. Great reply

I was happy to have a proper football debate but then you go to the lowest of the low debate tactic when someone criticizes the club or performance.

We have not played well recently, it's just as simple as that.