The Manchester United Thread

One in the jail, the other one puts them there.

Victor Nilsson Lindelöf saw a thief stealing a bag from a 90 year old lady in Västerås, Sweden. He apparantly ran after him, caught him and held him down until police arrived. /QUOTE]

Twitter log about Maguire:

Martha Kelner

@marthakelner

·
Aug 25, 2020
Maguire’s defence claim two Albanian men approached his sister Daisy, they injected her with something and she immediately fainted. They called their van and asked to be driven to hospital, but driver took them to the police department. 1/2

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Martha Kelner

@marthakelner

Defence say that when they arrived at police station they were assaulted by officers who kicked Harry on his leg telling him “your career is over”.

Martha Kelner

@marthakelner

·
Aug 25, 2020
Replying to @marthakelner
The prosecution team say plain clothes police officers intervened to try calm the situation down but the “English men” did not calm down and one of the defendants said “****, **** the police” and one of the defendants punched an officer.

Martha Kelner

@marthakelner

Prosecution allege that once at the police station Harry Maguire said: “Do you know who I am? I am the captain of Manchester United, I am very rich, I can give you money, I can pay you, please let us go”

Martha Kelner

@marthakelner

·
Aug 25, 2020
The defence says they were breaking away to make a phone call. Police officer counters that he didn’t see them make a phone call.

Martha Kelner

@marthakelner

Police officer (witness for prosecution) says he received first aid while trying to make arrest, because Harry Maguire got infuriated when he realised he was handcuffed and tried to break away from him.

Something is terribly wrong with both stories. Wonder if they took his sisters blood for testing for toxins, that would be proof that he's either telling the truth or not.

Twitter log about Maguire:

Martha Kelner
@marthakelner

·
Aug 25, 2020
Maguire’s defence claim two Albanian men approached his sister Daisy, they injected her with something and she immediately fainted. They called their van and asked to be driven to hospital, but driver took them to the police department. 1/2
Martha Kelner
@marthakelner

Defence say that when they arrived at police station they were assaulted by officers who kicked Harry on his leg telling him “your career is over”.

Martha Kelner
@marthakelner

·
Aug 25, 2020
The prosecution team say plain clothes police officers intervened to try calm the situation down but the “English men” did not calm down and one of the defendants said “****, **** the police” and one of the defendants punched an officer.
Martha Kelner
@marthakelner

Prosecution allege that once at the police station Harry Maguire said: “Do you know who I am? I am the captain of Manchester United, I am very rich, I can give you money, I can pay you, please let us go”

Martha Kelner
@marthakelner

·
Aug 25, 2020
The defence says they were breaking away to make a phone call. Police officer counters that he didn’t see them make a phone call.
Martha Kelner
@marthakelner

Police officer (witness for prosecution) says he received first aid while trying to make arrest, because Harry Maguire got infuriated when he realised he was handcuffed and tried to break away from him.

Something is terribly wrong with both stories. Wonder if they took his sisters blood for testing for toxins, that would be proof that he's either telling the truth or not.
From what I’ve been following today throughout. Having been told by Greeks who live there and people that go there regular on holiday. Plus from what shocking stories you can find about Greek police corruption and courts. I think I know who’s story I would believe.

Everything coming out from them is like a b-tec script to some Albanian Taken script. With Roman Aktison playing Liam Neeson.

Genuinely haven't a clue what to make of this... but it's certainly not the best for us preparing for a new season.

FB_IMG_1598375062245.jpg

Welp

I guess I'm late to the party but I'm curious to see if TOD still thinks he's retaining the armband

Maguire has appealed it anyway, his wife reckons he has been set up and honestly wouldn't put it past hooligans/Green police getting involved.

I’m not surprised he’s appealed. From reading reports the trial was a bit of a farce. Let’s see what happens. Club can defo do without this though!

Martha Kelner
@marthakelner
Harry Maguire handed a prison sentence of 21 months and 10 days. But this will be suspended because it is a first offence and charges were misdemeanours

Seriously though, the lad should've know better and it makes no difference if it was Greek police or UK police or Vatican Swiss Guard. Give coppers a reason to hold a grudge and they will find a way to convict you for something and the courts will take their side.