The Manchester United Thread

Why do you say that?

Of all the German coaches,I find him to be the most tactically inept. Along with having a serious ego complex that has him thinking he is better than he ever was.

Ruined Klopps BVB team. Somehow got the gig in Paris. Where domestic success is a forgone conclusion. Yet continues to fail in Europe. Where far better men havelong since been binned for that failure by the Qatari’s.

He’s a fools gold, snake oil salesman manager that doesn’t belong anywhere near a big club IMHO.

Last edited:
Starting 11: DDG, TFM, Linderlof, Maguire, Shaw, McTominey, Pogba, James, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial

Subs: Henderson, Bailey, AWB, Fred, VDB, Greenwood, Ighalo

Once again we've seen how **** some of this squad that we already relying on is. We deserve this though, not got the balls to get rid of them.

Don't particularly want to single out anyone as they've all been **** but the problems I feared going into this season will be difficult.

The whole midfield is awful, Lindelof and De Gea always shaky on crosses. Fullbacks.... what do they ****** offer? TFM should not be a United fullback, he has no attacking side to his game. Been one of our brighter players though ironically.

Somehow I'm not to fussed. The glaze
Once again we've seen how **** some of this squad that we already relying on is. We deserve this though, not got the balls to get rid of them.

Don't particularly want to single out anyone as they've all been **** but the problems I feared going into this season will be difficult.

The whole midfield is awful, Lindelof and De Gea always shaky on crosses. Fullbacks.... what do they ****** offer? TFM should not be a United fullback, he has no attacking side to his game.

Imo, TFM is a center half playing fullback. He can't progress the ball forward for ****. He doesn't even making overlapping runs to give James some space.

Don't get me on to Dan James, said this before the game, against a low block he can't do anything. Got into some decent positions but there is NO end product and his decision making is quite frankly terrible. Rashford to be fair is guilty in regard to bad decision making but at least sometimes he has the quality.... sometimes.

Somehow I'm not to fussed. The glaze

Imo, TFM is a center half playing fullback. He can't progress the ball forward for ****. He doesn't even making overlapping runs to give James some space.
But why ole uses him? Dont think AWB is injured.

Wish I could watch this match but those money grubbing ***** at NBC want me to subscribe to their premium streaming channel to watch most matches. Get on you Eagles and make it two seasons in a row!.

I'm done with football, or whats left from it. People in charge of FA, FIFA etc. simply ruined every will in me to continue watching.

As much as I love to hate on United, the decision to give that as a penalty was poor, but the decision to retake that was a joke! Ive seen keepers nearer the 6 yard box and retakes not happen!

We deserve to lose but this game is just a joke now. Defenders mayswell have no arms at this point.

A mess from top to bottom, we as a club are NOT prepared for this season. Sancho won't fix this, we need 2 or 3 good signings rather than 1 great.

Deserved to lose. Looked like a team playing there first pre season. Everyone poor and looked off it. Simple as that really signings wouldn’t of helped today. Oh I hate VAR.