The Manchester United Thread

Well well

"They're cross with Jadon Sancho with this situation going to Tammy Abraham's house, partying away. He hasn't played in 2 games, he hasn't bothered training. The sporting director was very angry" Gary Cotterill reveals Borussia Dortmund aren't happy with Jadon Sancho #DeadlineDay

Cavani, Telles, Pallistri all pictured at Carrington.

Ornstien/Ducker saying Jones, Romero, Rojo, Smalling, Williams all in line for moves away.

James Cooper saying Utd expect 2 more signings after the three there atm completing there medicals.

Last edited:
Wonder how low Cavani was on the list, I mean been a free agent for ages so Solskjaer's plan Z. Not saying it's a bad signing but again... where was the plan, there wasn't.

Wonder how low Cavani was on the list, I mean been a free agent for ages so Solskjaer's plan Z. Not saying it's a bad signing but again... where was the plan, there wasn't.
He was 2nd choice after Jovic. Utd had no need to rush to sign him being a free agent and it’s actually paid off considering what other clubs were close to paying for him.

He was 2nd choice after Jovic. Utd had no need to rush to sign him being a free agent and it’s actually paid off considering what other clubs were close to paying for him.

If he was 2nd choice then there may as well not be a plan.

Unless mid-table mediocrity in the hope that they'll be a Leicester-esq historical collapse every year from some team for CL money is the said plan. :)

If he was 2nd choice then there may as well not be a plan.

Unless mid-table mediocrity in the hope that they'll be a Leicester-esq historical collapse every year from some team for CL money is the said plan. :)
There was a plan we wanted a str on a short term deal as Ighalo is leaving. The choices were Jovic, Cavani, Josh King.

Just on the off chance we do agree to sign Dembele what’s peoples thoughts on the fee. Seeing reports between 65-40m

It's a disaster of a deal, he's always injured and there is no way a risk like that should be taken.

I said it before but the ONLY way I want Dembele is if we get him on loan with an option to buy.

Why should we fund Barcelona for a player they blatantly don't want? Just because it suits them now to have a permanent fee, forget it.

-----

I'd rather us go and ****** sign Sarr or Saint-Maximin at a premium price than get Dembele now on a permanent.

The other thing that puts me off Dembele is this French connection he'll have with Pogba and Martial.

Don't get me wrong some would see that as a positive, but I seriously have my doubts about Pogba's desire to want to succeed at United.

His half-arsed nature ****** me off the more I see it, laughing when he concedes a penalty... the guy is a joke. I want Pogba to go to Real Madrid where he belongs and see how long their fans put up with him.

I'll take players like van De beek or Bruno who give everything for the shirt over players like Pogba, I'm sick of him now.