The Manchester United Thread

I dont get this deal at all. Wont pay the rest for Sancho and get him now when we desperately need him but spend this on a kid that wont come till January and for all we know could turn out worse than Dan James. I give up.
This was a deal worked on besides Sancho. And isn’t the reason we did not get Sancho. Woodward and Judges egos are the reason.

This was a deal worked on besides Sancho. And isn’t the reason we did not get Sancho. Woodward and Judges egos are the reason.
Point still stands though. If they refused to pay the extra £25m that Dortmund wanted from day 1 for a player we need through the door NOW, why not just pay it, if we can afford to pay upwards of £35m for a payer we dont even get till January and even when he does come will have little to no impact? Doesnt make sense to me. Im not slating the kid or saying hes a bad player. But we need players to make an impact now, not spending that much on a kid that has done nothing.

Jesus. Choupo-Moting is off to Bayern now!

Does he just hang around outside major clubs to get dirt on their chairman to blackmail them into buying him?

He's the Thomas Tuchel of footballers. Absolutely ***** but somehow he gets boss gigs!

Point still stands though. If they refused to pay the extra £25m that Dortmund wanted from day 1 for a player we need through the door NOW, why not just pay it, if we can afford to pay upwards of £35m for a payer we dont even get till January and even when he does come will have little to no impact? Doesnt make sense to me. Im not slating the kid or saying hes a bad player. But we need players to make an impact now, not spending that much on a kid that has done nothing.
We didn’t even put in a bid close to what Dortmund wanted nowhere near another 25m would still of been miles off. We offered a ridiculous offer over the length of 5 yrs, when Dortmund made it clear it was 120m upfront end of. Woodward and Judge being clowns thought they were bluffing and would crack

We didn’t even put in a bid close to what Dortmund wanted nowhere near. We offered a ridiculous offer over the length of 5 yrs, when Dortmund made it clear it was 120m upfront end of. Woodward and Judge being clowns thought they were bluffing and would crack

You didn't put a bid in period.

I don't know how this is being missed. They have to declare everything in Germany to their shareholders. They've had nothing to declare.

You didn't put a bid in period.

I don't know how this is being missed. They have to declare everything in German to their shareholders. They've had nothing to declare.
IF that’s true that just proves my point even more in regards to 25m being spent on Amad is not the reason we missed out on Sancho

IF that’s true that just proves my point even more in regards to 25m being spent on Amad is not the reason we missed out on Sancho
Im only going off what you have posted on here. Im sure the other day you said we have bid £95m plus add ons. Thats where I get paying the extra £25m instead of buying a kid from.

Van De Beek - £35m Telles - £15m Cavani - £10m Pellistri - £10m Traore in January - £30m Total - £100m. Looks like our window. Very unhappy at no CB and starting RW.

Im only going off what you have posted on here. Im sure the other day you said we have bid £95m plus add ons. Thats where I get paying the extra £25m instead of buying a kid from.
That was just a report from a piece from Baldy Castles. Don’t get me wrong mate I would be thinking exactly the same thing if it was the case.

Awful transfer window, i'd have been happy with Dembele on loan or spunking 40m on Sarr at this rate.

Awful transfer window, i'd have been happy with Dembele on loan or spunking 40m on Sarr at this rate.
I’m happy with our signings we have got. But those 2 positions missing is a big disappointment. I wouldn’t mind Sarr tbh I like him. There’s also Buendia and Beharima in the Championship

I dont get spending £30m on Traore one bit and letting Smalling go with no cover coming in. We need players now so Traore is irrelevent and will still be in January. I really hope Mengi is as good as Solskjaer things he is. If he ends up selling Smalling then when we get short keeps playing Rojo and Jones over Mengi I'll go down to Carrington and knock the **** out myself.

I’m happy with our signings we have got. But those 2 positions missing is a big disappointment. I wouldn’t mind Sarr tbh I like him. There’s also Buendia and Beharima in the Championship
I'd 1,000,000 percent take Benrahma. Cant believe nobody hasnt yet.

Tim Vickery was on Sky Sports earlier on, said the about Pellistri;

“He’s a teenage, Uruguayan playmaker, lovely balance, very fluid, bright, sees things. He reminds me a little bit of a kind of prototype David Silva with a lot more pace.

Absolutely zero improvements to the first 11, except Left back potentially. Not sure the board know how football works, every other big club has improved their 11.