The Manchester United Thread

Which team here has the highest wage bill in world football? Brighton legit look the better footballing side and that's the most worrying thing.

I expect and hope we will grow into this second half and show something..... to be happy about.

Criminal how Thiago went to LFC for peanuts uncontested (I mean, why would he choose us over them in 2020, but we should've put a better offer on the table) or how Partey is sitting there on a 45M release clause while we're struggling to make teams like Brighton chase the ball in midfield. Teaching us a footballing lesson on how to move the ball and create angles for each other

It's criminal how Sancho is still in Germany when we don't have any ball-handlers in the frontline who sustain attacks and create

Lucky that goal was not called foul, had hands all over Dunk.

But real question. Is Pogba still wc player, dont mean on his day but overall? Noone wants to pass him even...

Lucky that goal was not called foul, had hands all over Dunk.

But real question. Is Pogba still wc player, dont mean on his day but overall? Noone wants to pass him even...
He is. He is a unique case, where he can effortlessly fulfill the role of three different players - a ball winner, a playmaker and a scorer. The problem is those days are interspaced with utter mediocrity a lot of times. Also, tries to do too much and ends up cheaply giving possession. Bruno coming has helped him as he has someone to link up with ahead of him.

More recently, since the Prem started, he has just recovered from Covid, so he is not back to full fitness, I am assuming. Should just start van de Beek and give Pogba time off the bench to get back to full fitness.

He's wc (on his day) but not worth the hassle, I think we'd get a myriad of players who would play that position better and more consistently. Cba with him and his mediocre performances. If he was played with a more license to roam and a bit further forward then maybe.

United are stuck with him though and will give him a MASSIVE new contract, so expect him to be here for a long time.

Thats the thing i dont get. "WC on his day", this has been said how many seasons already? Need to be consistent as any players can have their day and be called wc just purely from that game.

Brighton is playing very decent and **** they are pushing high. End product lacks, like 5 shot hitting post.

MOTM: Post :ROFLMAO:

This has ben a joke performance, AWB has been horrendous, one of the worst RB performances I've seen for quite some time. This position looks more of an issue than LB atm, at least we have ****** Shaw there.

MOTM: Post :ROFLMAO:

This has ben a joke performance, AWB has been horrendous, one of the worst RB performances I've seen for quite some time. This position looks more of an issue than LB atm, at least we have ****** Shaw there.
Idk about worst RB performance but it's certainly been his worse in a united shirt. He's given March all kinds of space

5-1 lol. Ironically, if we lost this game by that scoreline, i don't anyone in this thread would've had any complaints. Shambolic! Tactics were shambolic, subs were shambolic but we had the same luck Chelsea had back in 2012 in the champions league.

I only checked the score at the 90 min point then saw Brighton score thought to myself ok a draw is better than nowt, went to check my emails, then came back WTF a peno for handball! That's highway robbery if ever I saw it. Mind you 3 points are 3 points at the end of the day.