The Manchester United Thread

Partey was superb tonight. No idea why we were never in for that measly release clause. Well, I do...we''ve been penny pinching c***s. Would've been the ideal Matic replacement. Carrick with athleticism/power.

Watched Milan last night. Dalot started. Excellent defensive display not so good going forward and his passing was pretty good. If he can learn how to defend over in Italy this season we could be getting a **** of a player back next season.

Also Jimmy Garner had another very impressive display again for Watford involved in 2 of the goals. And was impeccable in his defensive/deep lying duties. Will be a great replacement for Matic in the next couple of years. Hopefully see him rotating with Matic who should slowly be faxed out over next season.

Also Dylan Levitt is making a good impression over on loan at Charlton. As is Chong developing well out at Werder Bremen.

Galbraith and Fernandez best players for United.
Not counting Williams that is. Its hard to break Everton, they are all defending really deep and I have a feeling they've picked all the tallest and most phyisical players they could find.

0-0 HT. Everton the dirty cnuts have had one good chance but Mastrny made a good save. Utd have had the better play and chances. Pellistri nearly scored only denied by a top save. And Rojo hit the post from a free kick about 30 yards out.

Galbraith and Fernandez best players for United.
Not counting Williams that is. Its hard to break Everton, they are all defending really deep and I have a feeling they've picked all the tallest and most phyisical players they could find.
Fernandez looks absolute class! Liking what I’m seeing so far from Pellistri

Get in 1-1. Great hold up play by Hugill who slots a nice pass through to Elanga who puts it calmly past the keeper on his weaker left foot.