The Manchester United Thread

Looking forward to the Wolves game tonight.

Should be a belter. They lack a focal point without Jimenez. (Fabio Silva will be a player but its too early for him yet.). But they’re still quick as and non-stop pressing. Neto and Podence are terrific wide. Full credit to Nuno to be doing a mini-rebuild and still have them competitive for the European places.

I can see them playing right into Utd’s hands though and if they’re on it, you could well batter them.

Fixing to be a goal filled belter. (If its a dire 0-0 I was never here. ?).

IF they play smart and accept ugly football they can close the shop and Traore and Neto pace for counter can be deadly. Yeah Traore has only pace but he could make you do mistakes.

IF they play smart and accept ugly football they can close the shop and Traore and Neto pace for counter can be deadly. Yeah Traore has only pace but he could make you do mistakes.

Maguire make mistakes???
I think not young man ?

I hate having to face wolves. It's always a match of both teams sitting back and waiting to see who will crack. At the end, it'll end 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0 to someone

Oh f.uck off DeGea.
How in the name of jaysus does an adult male get hurt by bumping into somebody??

Let's keep it going. Liverpool are obviously much stronger (they're in the peak of their project) than us and still have people to come back, but at bare minimum let's give it our all...

Luke Shaw appreciation post. Strong as an ox, defends well, and he is a little underrated in his offensive contribution (he's more of a short passer; facilitates those around him and encourages combinations - it's not just about running to the byline and blindly crossing). For all Telles' nice crosses, Luke's still our best LB. Think Ole knows that too.

De Gea simply just cant win with some fans.

I couldn't give a ***** who takes a dramatic dive after touching off another human being.
They can f.uck right off.

Can't stand it.

Luke Shaw appreciation post. Strong as an ox, defends well, and he is a little underrated in his offensive contribution (he's more of a short passer; facilitates those around him and encourages combinations - it's not just about running to the byline and blindly crossing). For all Telles' nice crosses, Luke's still our best LB. Think Ole knows that too.
However, he sometimes needs a rocket up his *** to show it.

Maybe it's weird complaining about the goal that went in, but Rashford really shouldn't be shooting there when he has Cavani and Martial opened and unmarked in better positions.

Interesting

Attachments

• 88B47329-EA3B-45E2-BD12-39DD5EA129E6.jpeg
    88B47329-EA3B-45E2-BD12-39DD5EA129E6.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 39
Maybe it's weird complaining about the goal that went in, but Rashford really shouldn't be shooting there when he has Cavani and Martial opened and unmarked in better positions.

Rashford and decision making is like water & oil sometimes. Has such frightening tools but f*ck me he's frustrating sometimes. Worked out nicely tonight though ;)

This was before tonight's game. Quite nuts the impact Bruno has had. We're actually 1 point ahead of Liverpool.

1609281741607.png