The Manchester United Thread

Somebody must have shouted to leave it, otherwise I don't know wtf happened there.
Yeah don’t see how Maguire is getting the blame mostly for that. First Pogba and Rashford didn’t follow the runners at the near post to stop it in the first place. Then Linderlof half waves a leg at it the pulls away as it gets to him. Calamity really but I expect no less when them 2 are paired at the back. If Bailey there we don’t concede that. And what was AWB doing for the second lol.

Don’t think we played to bad tbh definitely created some decent chances and got in some good areas. Just off around the box tonight. Frustrating.

Yeah, having Maguire and Lindelof paired made me remember why I hated that partnership. They're both too passive and too similar. Bailly brings that grit, tenacity, speed and presence that more than covers up for Maguire's many , many flaws.

Yeah, having Maguire and Lindelof paired made me remember why I hated that partnership. They're both too passive and too similar. Bailly brings that grit, tenacity, speed and presence that more than covers up for Maguire's many , many flaws.
My only real gripe today defending for the 2 gls apart was Pogba on the left. We just seemed a bit unbalanced. But then again it’s worked well in other matches. A few players had an off night and unfortunately it was 3 of our front 4. With the positions we got in and chances we created we should of scored.

City are the better team, but not by much. Defending for the first goal was abysmal, and second goal was combination of great strike and little bit of luck.
But comparing this United and United from six months ago, this United are way better.

Talking points - Martial. That dive was so freaking bad. And the overall play was bad. He was at least second late to everything.

City are the better team, but not by much. Defending for the first goal was abysmal, and second goal was combination of great strike and little bit of luck.
But comparing this United and United from six months ago, this United are way better.

Talking points - Martial. That dive was so freaking bad. And the overall play was bad. He was at least second late to everything.

I was just disgusted with that dive. It wasn't even a good one lol

Lol yeah he gave ref nothing to work with. At least give the defenders a chance to touch you before you dive head first.

Diallo: “After waiting since the summer, it is finally a dream come true to complete my move to #MUFC.
"I am hugely ambitious and there is so much that I want to achieve in the game, when I spoke to the manager I knew that I had joined the perfect club."

Solskjaer: “As a club, we have followed Amad Diallo for a number of years and having watched him myself, I believe he is one of the most exciting young prospects in the game." #MUFC

Solskjaer: “It will take time for Amad Diallo to adapt but his speed, vision and fantastic dribbling ability will stand him in good stead.
"He is a player with all of the raw attributes that are needed to be an important player for #MUFC in the years to come.”

Amad Diallo: "I have had time to prepare for this move, both physically and mentally, and I have worked really hard to be ready to make the step up to this amazing club." #mulive [mu]

Amad Diallo: "The coaches have been fantastic since I signed, we have been in touch regularly and they have already given me a lot of great advice." #mulive [mu]

Amad Diallo will not have to quarantine when in England as he as part of Atalanta's ‘bubble’, says @sistoney67.
He is the first player to be signed and registered under post-Brexit rules. #MUFC

I grow weary of this shít show being brought up. We need to divert to another **** show...like the one in the US 😂

There are a lot of optimistic United fans thinking he'll be integrated into the first team right away lol. Admirable, but sadly mistakened.
There is no way he will be thrust straight into the first team no matter what some fans think, he's no where near the finished article at most he will get a couple of sub appearances before the end of the season anyone who thinks otherwise is as deluded as the orange one.