The Manchester United Thread

You hope Utd’s next CH is as good as one of the poorest in the league?

I can get behind that.

Agreed. Here’s to Utd’s next CH being as ‘good’ as Maguire! 🍻
One of the poorest? Cmon now mate. I'm no fan of Maguire however, that's a gross overstatement

You don't get consistent starts in England by being one of the poorest defenders in the league. The "league" isn't composed of just the top 6

Last edited:
Only United player to get 2 testemonials.

Joke aside, shame about his fitness and the abuse. He never backed off from a tackle, always put his body on the line.

Only United player to get 2 testemonials.

Joke aside, shame about his fitness and the abuse. He never backed off from a tackle, always put his body on the line.

Jones is a perfect example of our ridiculous board, 5 year contract and he has barely played.. to preserve a so called market value? He has no value as no one will buy him!

Travelling Squad (according to MEN)

Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Dean Henderson, Lee Grant, Nathan Bishop.

Defenders: Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Alex Telles, Axel Tuanzebe, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Brandon Williams.

Midfielders: Amad, Bruno Fernandes, Fred, Daniel James, Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic, Scott McTominay, Paul Pogba, Donny van de Beek.

Forwards: Edinson Cavani, Anthony Elanga, Mason Greenwood, Marcus Rashford.

Mata is back, Elanga has been included but no Shoretire due to a slight knock against Pool. Bailly is still in Ivory Coast waiting to get over Covid

Big match tonight
I'll tell you how it will go.
Granda will defend like 90% of the teams facing United with no strikers and 10 outfield players behind the ball, trying to hit on counter. United will struggle and either a) score a fluke goal or b) concede a fluke goal.

I'll tell you how it will go.
Granda will defend like 90% of the teams facing United with no strikers and 10 outfield players behind the ball, trying to hit on counter. United will struggle and either a) score a fluke goal or b) concede a fluke goal.
4-0 blitzing. With Elanga and Amad getting some mins 😋