The Manchester United Thread

I’d be beyond constantly ****** with Pogba if I were a Utd fan.

Superb again last night for France. Can’t be arsed the majority of the time for Utd and might as well not be on the pitch.

Like 2 completely different players.

I’d be beyond constantly ****** with Pogba if I were a Utd fan.

Superb again last night for France. Can’t be arsed the majority of the time for Utd and might as well not be on the pitch.

Like 2 completely different players.
Yeah. A Jekyll and Hyde scenario. His pass was insane, leading to the goal. It was filthy and instinctive. A part of the reason is that he has a mobile defensive midfielder next to him, allowing him to do what he naturally does best - go forward, roam, link-up play etc. At United, he is expected to stay deep and have more defensive duties, which hamper his performances.

Pogba is not a midfielder who seamlessly fits into any team. He needs the right set-up, but with that, he is a beast. I don't think there was a plan when buying him (nor was a plan developed after getting him). A proper DM even now will actually help improve his game.

Yeah. A Jekyll and Hyde scenario. His pass was insane, leading to the goal. It was filthy and instinctive. A part of the reason is that he has a mobile defensive midfielder next to him, allowing him to do what he naturally does best - go forward, roam, link-up play etc. At United, he is expected to stay deep and have more defensive duties, which hamper his performances.

Pogba is not a midfielder who seamlessly fits into any team. He needs the right set-up, but with that, he is a beast. I don't think there was a plan when buying him (nor was a plan developed after getting him). A proper DM even now will actually help improve his game.

I agree with that summary mate. But, his whole attitude stinks for his club the majority of the time which it never seems to do for Les bleus. I’ve lost count of the amount of Utd games he half arses it. Regardless of the personnel situation around him. all the individual talent in the World is NOTHING without hard work.

That comes from within and that’s what would nark the living **** out of me with him. Giving everything for France and mailing it in for Utd.

Hard to consider him World class with his patchy attitude. Which is what his talents should have him at.

Jekyll and Hyde indeed. I find him really frustrating so what he must put you through …..

We've been singing this swan song for 5 years now. Pogba has been played on the left to compensate for this but he's been inconsistent AF

Another good performance from Dan James today. Gets to much abuse from a lot of our fans. He’s been way overplayed but is a more than decent squad player.

We should honestly get Dalot as a back-up for AwB, ignore the 40 Mn. demanded for Trippier and try and get a DM with that saved money. Especially if we are keeping Pogba. Sending him out on another loan is pointless, either sell him or have him back in the squad.

We should honestly get Dalot as a back-up for AwB, ignore the 40 Mn. demanded for Trippier and try and get a DM with that saved money. Especially if we are keeping Pogba. Sending him out on another loan is pointless, either sell him or have him back in the squad.
Don’t think Utd want to loan Dalot. Think Ole wants him gone permanently and that’s what’s holding up his move to Milan.

Fred was excellent for Brazil again last night got an assist and nearly scored. Linked up well with the attackers. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

Can’t fathom why United are not sacking Ole and going all-out for Conte. Easily top 5 manager in the world. Only blemish is his record in Europe so far.