The Manchester United Thread

Mate I literally suggested Conte a month and a half ago on this thread and everyone here flat out refused to even consider appointing him (yourself included)
Not due to his baggage. It was more the short term of the appointment. But long term isn’t really a thing these days.

If you remember I was the one posting articles arguing that he wasn’t just a 5 at the back manger and was flexible

Please only sack him after next weekend! Thx

I haven’t seen anything of the Leicester game, but if you continue giving up as many expected goals against big chances as you have prior to that, Ronaldo might well keep him in a job through Christmas next week.

Awful, just absolutely awful.

Shouid be 3 or 4. 2-0 genuinely flatters us.

Ole should actually be sacked at half time. The last 3 performances may be the worst I've ever seen.

Was tbh expected though. Same formation, same personnel, same clueless half arsed pressing, not actual plan of how to build through the phases or the pitch!

You lot should just sack him and get Zidane in. Literally nothing to lose at this point. Might as well give it a go and reassess in the summer.
That's if Zidane is willing to accept the job mid season which, from rumor Hill, he isn't keen on doing.

I haven’t seen anything of the Leicester game, but if you continue giving up as many expected goals against big chances as you have prior to that, Ronaldo might well keep him in a job through Christmas next week.

What do you mean?

Are you referring to United or Chelsea?

Would be hard for him to resist the Utd job offer if it comes regardless of what he says