April: C+
Decent month, marred by our elimination from the Champions League. A big loss this month also hurts our title ambitions.

Swansea hired Tony Pulis

Matches:
Arsenal - Hull 5-0
16 minutes is all it took for Chambo, Gustavo, and Walcott to put us up 3-0, midway through the first half, and Chambo put us up 4-0. Then he completed his hat trick on the 50th minute, before being subbed out, to a roaring standing ovation from the home crowd, this was the result we needed to get us going into April.

Man United - Arsenal 2-1
A trip to old trafford for a title rival battle was never going to be easy. Coentrao put us up at the end of the first half, before RVP equalized in the last minute of the half. RVP then put is to the sword in the 66th minute, and we were unable to recover.
View attachment 315160

Arsenal - Juventus 1-1 (Champions League Quarter final 1st Leg)
Giroud put is up in the 4th minute in a tight battle, and Tevez cancelled out that goal near the end of the 2nd half. Giving Juventus a crucial away goal.
View attachment 315159

Juventus - Arsenal 3-1 (Champions League Quarter final 2nd Leg)
The 2nd leg was not kind to us. In a tight battle of a first half, Llorente put Juve up early. Giroud equalized at the end of the first half in extra time. Then in 2nd half It was all Juventus, as Pereyra and Bonucci sent us crashing out of the Champions League. Now all we have left to fight for is the EPL...
View attachment 315157

Arsenal - Newcastle 3-1
With our attention turned completely towards the EPL its time to thrash. It began with Newcastle as Chambo and Gibbs put us up 2-0 i the first 10 minutes. few minutes later Newcastle pulled one back, but Giroud put one away at the end of the first half, to end this one early.

West Brom - Arsenal 0-4
Koscielny and Ozil put us up 2-0 in the first 4 minutes. Giroud made it 3 at the half hour mark. Then in the begining of the 2nd half Koscielny scored a powerful header to bag his brace and win the game 4-0 comfortably.

Injury report:
Sanchez - 2 weeks
Welbeck - 2 days

EPL Standings:
View attachment 315158
Burnley and Sunderland are relegated. West Ham is all but relegated too. We are in a tight battle with Man United right now for the title... but they have a much easier schedule. They Have west ham and hull away, and stoke at home. While we have Q.P.R and Liverpool at home, and a trip to 3rd place tottenham. The Spurs will be looking to take maximum points, their other 2 games are against Chelsea and Everton away, so their schedule is the toughest of the top 3. Hopefully we can pull this off and win the title, but we need some help from a minnow... Watford and Norwich somehow got ahead of Charlton, and they are promoted. The play off battle is between Charlton - Blackburn and Nottingham Forest - Cardiff.

Player of the month:
View attachment 315152
Chambo is the clear player of the month, with 4 goals and 2 man of match performances.

Last edited:
May/End of season:
I won't spoil it...

Matches:
Arsenal - Q.P.R 3-1
we needed to win our last 3 matches, and Giroud converted a pk in the 4th minute of this math to get us going. midway through the half Chambo doubled our lead. The Rangers pulled one back late in the 2nd half, but Ozil ended any chance of a rebellion, by scoring at the 87th minute. Solid win to get us going. We lost Giroud for the last 2 games though... Man United beat West Ham 7-1, retaining first.

Spurs - Arsenal 1-2
Erik Lamela fired the spurs ahead in the 3rd minute. Nico Gaitan equalized in the 11th, and Ozil missed a pk at the end of the half, we dominated possesion, but the Spurs were threatening, Chambo found the breakthrough for us in the 80th minute, getting the 3 points we needed, but Man United beat Stoke 2-1, so going into the last game of the season we were still 2 points back and needed to win against Liverpool, and get some help from Hull, a tie from Hull would have been enough.

Arsenal - Liverpool 3-1
Danny Welbeck broke the deadlock in the 38th minute, and a Ryan Shawcross own goal in the 62nd minute doubled our lead, Sterling scored a minute later with Liverpool's only shot on target of the game. Wilshere scored in the last minute, to finish the season strong... Unfortunately Man United beat Hull 3-0, effectively winning the EPL, we finished 2nd, which is better than our 5th place pre season prediction.

Fa Cup:
Man United 7-2 Chelsea
Ouch

Champions League:
Barcelona 3-2 Juventus

EPL standings:
View attachment 315137
Pretty straight forward, not really sure how Hull made it into the champions league... maybe fair play or something like that.
Nottingham Forest won the playoff and they will be promoted up with watford and Norwich.

Stats:
View attachment 315135View attachment 315134
Looking at the season stats, I am going to sell Walcott, Wilshere, and Rosicky for sure. Maybe Cazorla and Sanchez if I get good money for them. I'll be bringing in a solid center back, as I don't want to depend on Mertesacker all season. A strong Center mid, and a winger, or striker. Maybe a right back if I can find one.

EPL Stats:
View attachment 315132
here are some ending stats, Giroud did well, ut I still feel I can get more from a striker like Lewandowski, so I might bring in a better striker.

Player of the month:
View attachment 315131
1 goal, 2 assists, and a man of match from Ozil helped us win the last 3 games of the season.

awards:
I won the Head Coach of the year award, surprisingly, I thought it would go to Van Gaal, but I accepted the award with humility, and hope that next year I will lift the premier league title as well!

Koscielny and Chamberlain made the English Premier league team of the season
Giroud, Mertesacker, and Ozil made it as subs.

Brendan Rodgers got fired by Liverpool... and shockingly WENGER took over!

PSG won Ligue 1
Benfica won the Portuguese League
Bayern won the German First Division
Juventus won the Serie A
Barcelona won the Liga BBVA

Grade B
We had a decent season, no silverware... but title challenge was great, we made it to the quarter finals of the Champions League, with some upgrades I think I can push for both titles next season. Fa and League cups were disappointing this season.
Any suggestions on who I should add, let me know. Comments are welcome as well.

Preseason 2015- Up to The community shield:

Transfers out:
2 big rivalry moves... Jack Wilshere moved to Liverpool for $30.5 million
Theo Walcott moved to Chelsea for $39 million
Santi Cazorla moved to Juventus for $26 million
I figured I would cash in on santi, I didn't use Walcott much last season, and he gets injured often, so I decided to offload him, Wilshere was sold, because I made a move for another center mid, and I considered Wilshere weaker than Gustavo and Ramsey.

Players in:
I made some big signings this off season, and it begins with...

Samuel Umtiti, from Lyon for 36.5 m
he will slowly take Mertesacker's place on the squad.

Lars Bender came from Leverkusen for 48 million
he adds steal to our midfield, and will be rotated with Ramsey and Gustavo, to keep all 3 fresh

I swiped Artur Boruc for free as a 3rd string goalie, while his career dwindles

Andre schurrle was transfer listed by Chelsea, so I took him for 22 milion
he will be a good backup for Gaitan and Chambo on the wings.

And my biggest signing of the season is...
Romelo Lukaku!!! I paid a hefty 90 million for him, but I am sure he will be the world class striker, that I think he can be at Arsenal.

My squad:
GK: Wojciech Szczesny
David Ospina
Artur Boruc

RD:
Mathieu Debuchy
Calum Chambers

LD:
Fabio Coentrao
Kieran Gibbs

CD:
Laurent Koscielny
Per Mertesacker
Samuel Umtiti
Mateo Musacchio

CM:
Aaron Ramsey
Lars Bender
Luiz Gustavo

RW:
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Alexis Sanchez
Serge Gnabry

LW:
Nicolas Gaitan
Andre Schurrle

CAM:
Mesut Ozil
assortment of other players can cover for Ozil
Tomas Rosicky (announced he is retiring at the end of upcoming season, so I figured I would let him retire at Arsenal, out of respect.

ST:
Romelo Lukaku
Olivier Giroud
Danny Welbeck

Other big signings this offseason:
View attachment 314242

I feel confident in winning the EPL this season, and making a deep run in the Champions League
Winning the FA cup and Community Shield, and don't really care about the League Cup
I don't plan on signing anyone else, although Real Madrid and Bayern are looking at Koscielny, hopefully that won't happen...
Off to the Community shield then.

A new season begins!!

August 2015:
C+
A new season begins, but gets derailed instantly by a Strong Manchester United...

Matches:
Arsenal - Manchester United (English Community Shield) 0-4
We had plenty of possession, but only 1 shot on target.. 2 goals in each half for United, and we were destroyed...
View attachment 314054

Arsenal - Southampton 5-0
Southampton paid for Manchester's destruction of us.
Gaitan ignited our season with a free kick in the 2nd minute, he then completed his brace in the 19th. Mertesacker towered over Southampton's defenders from a corner kick at the beginning of the 2nd half, and Strinic received a red card half way through the 2nd half. Lukaku opened his account with a powerful shot near the end of the game, and Gibbs scored in the dying minutes to make it 5.

Leicester - Arsenal 0-1
Lukaku scored at the end of the game to win it, in a rather dull game. Lukaku saved us, where Giroud couldn't last year.

Arsenal - Swansea 0-0
Bore fest, Giroud started this game, and couldn't do it for us like Lukaku can...

Transfer window round up:
View attachment 314053
We were the biggest spenders, and anything less than the premier league title wil be a failure, so the pressure is on to deliver the Title to our Gunner's nation!

CL group draw:
View attachment 314052
Arsenal and Juventus should make it out of this group no problem.

Capital One Cup draw... we get United at Old Trafford... revenge?

Player of the month:
View attachment 314049
Nico Gaitan continuing his good form from last season. His 2 goals and 1 assist, along with a player of the match this month, puts him as our top player.

September:
C
Knocked out of the League Cup, and a little setback in both the Champions league and the EPL, but nothing that can't be fixed.

Matches:
Man City - Arsenal 1-2
A huge away win at City starts the month off right. Gaitan scored in the 3rd minute. Higuain scored in the 82nd and Giroud put us back on top a minute later, before a Vincent Kompany red card, killed off any chance of City coming back.
View attachment 313891

Borrusia Munchengladback - Arsenal 2-0
A game I had expected to win, but BMG had different plans. A late first half goal, and early 2nd half goal put us to the sword. We had plenty of shots, just couldn't finish.

Arsenal - Chelsea 1-3
Another loss for us, kind of cancels out winning at City, I guess, that's the most optimistic way of looking at it. Nkolou and Diego Costa put Chelsea up 2-0 in the middle of the 1st half. Lars Bender pulled one back at the end of the first half. That goal momentum did not carry over, as Sami Khedira made it 3-1 at the beginning of the 2nd half.
View attachment 313888

Man United - Arsenal 1-0 (Capital One Cup)
A rotated squad for both teams, and a Samuel Umtiti own gol in the 8th minute, were the only events in this bore fest. 1 shot on target total for this whole game.

Liverpool - Arsenal 1-3
Lukaku > Ballotelli, 2 first half goals for Lukaku, and one for Ballotelli. A late 2nd half goal for Gaitan, and that was the end of the story, as we got another crucial 3 points away.
View attachment 313886

Arsenal - Galatasaray 2-0
Captain Mertesacker led the was with a first half goal, and Gaitan in the 2nd half, gives us the much needed win in th Chmpions League to kick start our campaign.

EPL Standings:
View attachment 313883
Hull leads the way, but I checked their schedule, they haven't played anyone above 12th yet. Still too early to say anything yet, but I like where we are at the moment.

ECL:
View attachment 313879
The away loss was tough to swallow, but then we won, and the group is still wide open for everyone.

Player(s) of the month:
View attachment 313878View attachment 313877
Chambo's 3 assists and man of match, and Gaitan's 3 goals and man of match means I can't separate the 2 high flying wingers.
October should be a bit easier for us, as we have 4 mid table teams to beat on. Juventus will be our toughest game at the Emirates!

October:
B-
Started great, ended poorly

Arsenal - West Brom 1-0
complete domination, and possession was all ours. Welbeck broke the deadlock in the 60th minute, and Lukaku missed a pk later on, in a game that we should have won by far more, but I'll take the 3 points.

Norwich - Arsenal 1-2
Norwich went up early, but a few minutes later Schurrle equalized. Late in the first half Bassong scored an own goal. 2nd half was boring, we just passed the ball around a lot.

Arsenal - Juventus 4-1
Lars Bender put us ahead early, Tevez equalized half way through the 1st half, before a 5 minute brace by Lukaku put us up 3-1 at the end of the first half. Coentrao scored in the 2nd half to cap off a wonderful game against a strong European powerhouse!
View attachment 313713

Watford - Arsenal 0-0
I have to get them to perform in the little games... snore fest and a half... loads of possession for us is the only positive...

Arsenal - Crystal Palace 1-2
This month ended with a terrible result at home. Ozil fired us into the lead in the 3rd minute, but Dwight Gayle scored a brace in the middle of the first half, and we just couldn't find the net after that...

EPL:
View attachment 313711
we've got to catch up to Man U ASAP, 7 points can quickly turn into double digits, and then it will be hard to catch them... Hull has tied Man City and Chelsea, and beat Liverpool this month, so I guess they are the real deal. I'm not threatened by them.

ECL:
View attachment 313705
On top where we belong, but not comfortable. We need to get 4 points in the next 2 away games.

Player of the month:
View attachment 313701
1 goal, 2 assists and a man of the match award was enough for Schurrle to win this month.

Juventus away,and BMG at the Emirates are the big ECL matches next month. with a couple of minnow scrub matches in the EPL in between, that we better win. The end of the month we get to see what Hull is really about at the emirates.

November:
C
decent month on the EPL front, bad month in the ECL.

Matches:
Juventus - Arsenal 3-3
You know how sometimes former players, come and bite you in the ***.... yup....
Santi Cazorla scored early on, Ozil equalized late in the first half. middle of the 2nd half Chiellini scored from a corner, and Cazorla made it 3-1 a couple of minutes later. Coentrao pulled one back for us a coupl minutes later. Lukaku converted a pk in the last couple minutes.
View attachment 313603

Nottingham Forest - Arsenal 2-2
Schurrle and Ramsey put us up in the first half. We lost focus for 5 minutes in the middle of the 2nd half and Forest bagged 2 goals...

Stoke - Arsenal 0-2
Bender scored early in the first half. Koscielny made it 2-0 near the end and a couple minutes later Van Der Wiel got a red card.

Arsenal - BMG 1-2
The ECL standings took a sour turn at this game...
BMG went up early, and Schurrle equalized a few minutes later. In the 84th minute BMG stole it, and took 3 points at the emirates...

Arsenal - Hull 1-0
I have Man united a few days away, so i decided to go with a rotated squad. Plus I finally got to see what this Hull team is about. We dominated the game, and Giroud bagged one late to give us the win.

EPL:
View attachment 313601
Man United is still a ways away, so hopefully my favorite busy December month we can get closer. Hull is not a threat, but Man City is sneaking their way into the battle.

ECL:
View attachment 313599
4 way battle for the 2 spots, basically the 2 winners of the matches advance. Juventus is the only team that can afford to tie.

Player of the month:
View attachment 313598
1 goal, 2 assists, and a player of the match, was enough for Coentrao to be this month's best player.

December outlook:
A road trip to Galatasaray completes the group stage at ECL
Home EPL games; Man United, Everton and Tottenham
Away EPL games: Q.P.R., Newcastle, Aston Villa, Southampton

December:
A+
Clearly I am at my best during the busy December period.

Matches:

Arsenal - Man United 3-1
Gaitan got us off to a flying start with a goal in the 5th. Midway through the half Umtiti scored off a corner to make it 2. Giroud made it a 3rd early in the 2nd half. Late in the game Herera pulled one back, but a minute later Michael Bradley got sent off, and extinguished any possible come back.
View attachment 313549

Q.P.R - Arsenal 0-2
Gaitan gets us off to a flying start in the 18th minute. Then Koscielny scored off a free kick late in the 2nd half to secure the win.

Galatasaray - Arsenal 0-0
The only slight hiccup of the month came in Turkey, but we got through in 2nd place so not a bad result
View attachment 313543

Champions League Knockout round draw:
View attachment 313542
From the teams we could have been drawn with, Lyon is definitely the weakest, and for that I am grateful.

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw:
View attachment 313541
Fulham at home, cake!

Arsenal - Everton 4-0
Chambo put us up early, and Welbeck made it 2-0 before half, 2 more goals in the middle of the 2nd half, completed Welbeck's hat trick.

Arsenal - Tottenham 3-0
Love beating on the spurs ;)
Welbeck scored an early goal, Mertesacker made it 2 early in the 2nd half. Then Soldado was sent off near the end, and Gaitan grabbed another goal a couple minutes later, to continue our December dominance.

Aston Villa - Arsenal 0-3
Bender continues our ritual of scoring in the first 10 minutes of every game lately, and a late first half brace for Welbeck gives us the easy win at Villa Park

Newcastle - Arsenal 0-2
Gaitan put us up ahead half way through the first half. Bender makes it 2 near the end of the game. 1 more game left in this month

Southhampton - Arsenal 0-1
Welbeck has been on a tear, with Giroud and Lukaku injured... but he got injured early in the 2nd minute of this game. Lot of shots and loads of possession, but the only breakthrough came in the 92nd minute, from a Shane Long own goal.

EPL standings:
View attachment 313535
1 point behind Man United, but they have a game in hand... still a good month, its turning into a 2 horse race. Hull dropped off, and Steve Bruce left that sinking ship and jumped on Roma, quickly. Paul Lambert got fired from Aston Villa, and Sam Allardyce took over

Player of the month:
View attachment 313534
Lukaku and Giroud have been injured and underperforming, so it was a breath of fresh air to see Welbeck performing up top this month. Too bad he got hurt.. 6 goals, 1 assist, and 2 man of match performances this month.

January:
B
Good month overall. unnecessary FA Cup replay. Also a big loss to a rival

Matches:
Arsenal - Fulham 0-0 (FA Cup 3rd Round)
15 shots on target, dominant in possession... 0 goals to show for it.

Arsenal - Leicester 2-1
Gaitan in the first half, Lukaku in the 2nd half, Leicester pulled one back late on.

Fulham - Arsenal 0-1 (FA Cup 3rd Round Replay)
18 shots on target, on our way to drawing again... but then in the 93rd minute, dying seconds of the 2nd half. Chambo pulled an amazing ripper from 30 yards out to win the game.
WE DREW CHELSEA AT THE EMIRATES!

Arsenal - Man City 2-0
first half was tight, 2nd half was good for us. Nastasic scored an own goal half way through the 2nd half and Schurrle put the 3 points in the bag in 74th minute!
View attachment 313367

Swansea - Arsenal 0-3
Ozil (43), Welbeck (69) , Bender (70), bye bye Swans :)

Arsenal - Chelsea 2-0 (FA Cup 4th Round)
for once no replay needed! Khedira was sent off in the 14th minute though... which helped. But we did not find the breakthrough until Chambo found the back of the net in the 81st minute, and Bender doubled our lead a few minutes later.
View attachment 313365
WE DREW MAN UNITED AT THE EMIRATES NEXT!

Arsenal - Liverpool 2-2
1st half sucked. Bernard put Liverpool up early in the 2nd half, halfway into the 2nd half, Lukaku and Koscielny put us ahead, but then Doumbia ruined the party in the 84th minute...
View attachment 313362

Chelsea - Arsenal 3-0
Felipe Luiz and 2 Volland goals in the first 30 minutes was enough... We lost focus in the first 30 minutes, and just couldn't get back into it...

EPL standings:
View attachment 313361
We are in first, but with a game in hand. It seems like it will be a 2 way race to the finish between me and United. Aston Villa is all but relegate, and Leicester aren't looking too good either. Watford head coach Jokanovich took the Hull post, and Ronald Koemen took over at Watford, who are overacheiving, I bet Jokanovich made the wrong move, and Watford finishes ahead of Hull. My team isn't scoring loads of goals, Welbeck and Lukaku have both been picking up momentum at different times, but then get injured. Giroud has been inconsistent and hurt.

Player(s) of the month:
View attachment 313359View attachment 313358
Couldn't separate these 2 this month, they both bagged 2 goals, 2 assists, and a man of match award.

February outlook:
FA Cup at home against Man United
Champions League First Knockout Round against Lyon at the Emirates
EPL Home matches, against Watford, Nottingham Forest, and Norwich
EPL away matches against West Brom

February:
A
All wins this month, but an away goal for Lyon leaves the tie in jeopardy.

Transfer window roundup:
View attachment 313182
Not much happened, I let Boruc go on loan, as he was whining at lack of playing time. Luiz Gustavo is transfer listed and on the reserves, for whining bout playing time. I got Ante Coric and Kristoffer Ajer back from thier respective loans, and they have played a couple games. I also signed some scrub goalie from the free transfer list, just in case something were to happen to both my keepers. His name is Benji Buchel if anyone cares.

Head Coach movements:
Southampton fired Mancini, and Nigel Person took over, from Leicester City, he jumped from 19th to 18th...
West Brom fired Alan Irvine and hired Bristol City's Steve Coterrill
Leicester City hired Carlos Queiroz from Wigan... Leicester City is basically getting relegated to the Championship, while Wigan is in the battle for a playoff spot o get promoted, probably a stupid move on his part...

Matches:
West Brom - Arsenal 0-1
A rather boring match, saved by a last minute Coentrao goal

Arsenal - Watford 2-0
Samuel Umtiti in the first half, and Lukaku in the 2nd half puts Watford to the sword.

Arsenal - Manchester United 2-0 (FA Cup 5th Round)
No replay needed again, as Chambo put United down with a first half brace.
View attachment 313181
We are travelling to Sunderland in the 6th Round

Arsenal - Norwich 3-0
An early Gaitan goal, and another first half brace for Chambo, puts Norwich away 3-0

Arsenal - Lyon 2-1 (Champions League First Knockout Round)
Ante Coric got the start, and the 18 year old scored in the 2nd minute, Lyon equalized in the 19th minute, and then a few minutes later received a red card. We couldn't take advantage of the 10 men Lyon, and were only able to have Lukaku convert from the spot in the 61st minute...
View attachment 313180

Arsenal - Nottingham Forest 2-0
We continue our EPL scoring in the first half routine, Lukaku sored in the second minute, and Schurrle in the last 5 minutes of the first half, gets us another win in the EPL

EPL standings:
View attachment 313179
We are ahead of Man U for the moment but they still have a game in hand. Liverpool and Chelsea are trying thier hardest to sneak their way into the title race. The Spurs are in 9th where they belong LMAO

Player of the month:
View attachment 313176
Chambo was in top form this month with 4 goals, 3 assists, and 2 man of match performances!

March Preview:
EPL away matches against Crystal Palace and Hull
EPL home match against Stoke
FA Cup 6th round away at Sunderland, and hopefully the semi final draw!
Champions League 2nd leg in France against Lyon, and hopefull the quarter final draw will have Arsenal in it ;)

Sorry it's been a few days. Hope you guys didn't me and my mighty Arsenal too much.
March:
B+
Good results overall. We advanced from the first knockout round, still in the title race.

Matches:
Crystal Palace - Arsenal 0-1
A game we completely dominated, but frustratingly only got 1 goal, Chambo scored in the 5th minute. Crystal Palace had 3 shots, 0 on target.

Sunderland - Arsenal (FA Cup 6th round) 1-3
Chambo scored mid way through the first half, to give us the lead. Beginning of the 2nd half, Lukaku doubled our lead. Sunderland pulled one back in the 84th minute. But in the last minute, Gaitan quelled any comeback with a free kick to make it 3-1
We drew Hull in the semi final!

Hull - Arsenal 1-3
Hull got off to a good start with a goal in the 4th minute, but at the end of the half Gaitan equalized for us. Lukaku put us ahead in the 78th minute, and Welbeck made it 3 in extra time.

Lyon - Arsenal (Champions League First Knockout Round Leg 2) 2-2
These are the games that being a manager is about, such a thriller! We got through, but it was a great match from start to finish. 1st half ended 0-0, so that means 45 minutes was all we had left to defend our 2-1 advantage. Chambo scored and put us up in the 54th minute, but then a goal in the 60th and 90th minutes, put Lyon up 2-1, nd meant we were going to extra time. Nothing in the first half of extra time, but then the breakthrough came at 110th minute super sub Alexis gave us the aggregate lead, and equalized, meaning Lyon needed to score 2 goals in the last 10 minutes, but it ended this way and we are through to the quarter finals, where we will meet... Manchester City!
View attachment 311750
View attachment 311748
No real or Barcelona makes me confident of making it to the final!

Arsenal - Stoke 1-1
I played a rather rotated squad, as we were pretty exhausted fro the extra time game 3 days before, and we paid the price... Stoke went up in the 17th minute, but Schurrle finally equalized in the 73rd minute.

EPL:
View attachment 311741
We are up by a point, but Man United have a game in hand, it's going to be a fight to the finish. Leicester and Villa are done. No big surprises I guess, other than Southampton in a relegation survival battle.

Player of the month:
View attachment 311740
3 goals and 2 man of match performances for Chambo this month!

April Outlook:
8 matches in April, and it might rise to 10 if we advance in the Champions League!
Our first match is a title battle with United at Old Trafford, we go away to Everton as well this month.
Our Home EPL matches are against; Q.P.R., Aston Villa, and Newcastle.
Champions league: First leg will be at the Emirates, 2nd leg will be at the Etihad
FA Cup Semi Final, against Hull at Wembley! Liverpool - Cardiff is the other semi final game.

Been quietly following for a while now, KIU man your doing very well :)!

April:
2 seperate grades
ECL/FA Cup A+
EPL- D-

Crunch time on all fronts, and we flopped on one, we still have an outside chance of winning the EPL, but its looking unlikely due to Man United's far superior goal differential.

Manchester United - Arsenal 0-7
Everything that could go wrong, went wrong... Chicharito tore us to shreds, starting with 2 late first half goals, Koscielny started the 2nd half by getting his 2nd yellow card and getting sent off, Chicharito scored the pk. I then went with 3 center backs, and an overlooading attacking formation, and got slaughtered, because at that point it was win or lose, losing 1-0 or 20-0 would be the same, because of United's superior goal differential...
View attachment 311588

Arsenal - Manchester City (Champions League Quarter Final First Leg) 1-0
16 shots on target and finally in the 75th minute, 18 year old Ante Coric broke the deadlock.
View attachment 311587

Arsenal - Q.P.R 3-1
Back in the EPL, and off too a bad start. Q.P.R scored half way through the first half, to take the lead, but after giving the lads the hair dryer treatment, Gaitan equalized in the 48th minute, and an own goal in the 60th, gave us the lead. I then proceeded to take Lukaku out, because he has been absolute trash, and Giroud scored in extra time.

Man City - Arsenal 2-3 (Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg)
Toure and Higuain put Man City ahead in the 1st half, to put Man City ahead of the tie. Took Lukaku out, and another hair dryer treatment, and a brace from Schurrle and another Goal from Giroud, shot us into the semi finals. Giroud also got injured, and I had to sub him as well.
View attachment 311582
We drew Juventus in the semi final. First leg is in Italy.

Hull - Arsenal (FA Cup Semi final) @ Wembley
I entrusted Welbeck up top, and he repaid me with a hat trick. A goal in the 6th minute, put us up in the first half. James Chester was sent off in the 45th minute. 2 more goals in the second half for Welbeck, and 1 from Gnabry, put us in the Final against Liverpool

Juventus - Arsenal (Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg) 2-2
Laporte put Juve ahead, but Schurrle cancelled that out. The first half ended 1-1. early in the second half, Tevez put Juve back in the lead, only to be cancelled out again, this time by Musachio. 2 away goals is crucial, and going to aid us in the 2nd leg.
View attachment 311580
Lukaku started, but failed to impress and was subbed again... Such a waste of money... o well, you live and you learn...

Arsenal - Aston Villa 5-0
33 minute Danny Welbeck hat trick, and Schurrle at the end of the 1st half, puts us ahead 4-0. Ozil missed a pk, ut scored on the rebound, to make it 5, early in the 2nd half.
Lukaku came in for Welbeck at the end, to give Welbeck a big standing Ovation.

Arsenal - Juventus (Champions League Semi final 2nd Leg) 3-1
Welbeck got us the lead at the end of the first half. Then in the middle of the 2nd half Caceres scored an own goal, to give us a comfortable lead. Few minutes later, Pogba pulled one back, keeping the tie some what in limbo, but only for a few minutes, as Gnabry scored to put a dagger deep in the heart of Juventus, and put the Mighty ARSENAL in the Champions League Final against.... BAYERN...
View attachment 311575

Arsenal - Newcastle 2-0
Another own goal for us, midway through the first half, Tim Krul, if anyone cares. Schurrle scored in the end of the game, to give us the win.

EPL standings:
View attachment 311572
We must win, the last 2 matches, and United must tie, 1 and lose 1. Unless we can score 33 goals in the next 2 matches... Leicester and Villa are done. Southampton and West Brom are fighting to avoid relegation. Blackburn and Cardiff are coming back up, and the playoff has AFC Bournemouth, Wigan, Burnley, and Huddersfield.

Sackings:
Villa was taken over by a consortium, and they fired the under achieving Sam Alardyce instantly, Roy Keane was appointed interim manager.

Player of the month:
View attachment 311568
7 goals and 2 man of match performances from Welbeck, who has repaid my faith in him, by replacing Lukaku as the #1 striker.

End of the season, we have the battle at San Siro against the mighty Bayern
Fa Cup final at Wembley against Liverpool
2 away premeir league matches at Everton and the Spurs!

2015/2016 season review:
Grade: B
First taste of silverware as a coach in this game. Man United proved to be just a little bit better than us. All I need is a World class striker, and next year I think I can strongly compete on all fronts!

Matches:
Everton - Arsenal 2-0
a goal in each half, and we lost to Everton, interestingly Chelsea spanked Man United 5-2.

Tottenham - Arsenal 0-1
Great way to end the EPL season with a win at white hart lane, had we beaten Everton, and won this game, it would not matter, as United destroyed Hull 5-0 to maintain first place. Welbeck scored the only goal in the 25th minute.

Arsenal - Liverpool (FA Cup Final @ Wembley) 2-1
Schurrle and Ozil put us ahead in the first half, and Sturridge pulled one back in the 40th minute, we controlled the game, but did not dominate, thier is our first taste of silverware, under my regime.
View attachment 311313

Arsenal - Bayern (Champions League Final @ San Siro) 0-1
Bayern had a slight edge over us, in a tight battle. Alaba scored in the 18th, and nobody else could get on the scoresheet, well done by my boys though, I am proud they made it this far.
View attachment 311308

EPL Standings:
View attachment 311307
So Close... United win the title. Southampton dropping is probably the biggest surprise. Blackburn, Cardiff, and Burnley are coming up.

Arsenal awards:
View attachment 311306
View attachment 311305
View attachment 311304
View attachment 311303

Player stats for the season:
View attachment 311301
View attachment 311300
Szczesny played in every single game, and has become an excellent keeper for us. I am probably going to cash in on either Welbeck or Giroud, and bring in Lewandowski or someone of that class. If I see I have enough cash, Ozil is out, and I am bringing in a world class playmaker like Gotze. Those are the 2 positions I must improve over the summer.

So that is all for now, I am going to go through the off season and pre season now, and sign/sell some players. I still have Luis Gustavo on the reserves to sell too. The board gave me over 100,000,000$ to work with, which is helpful.

I almost forgot!
Head Coach movements in the EPL:
Swansea's players got the board to fire Tony Pulis, and David Moyes took over.
Roy Keane backed out of the interim role, Villa has not replaced him yet.
Harry Redknapp retired, and Ian Holloway took over for Q.P.R
Neil Warnock retired, nobody took over for Crystal Palace yet.

Active Leagues:
German first division: Bayern
Italian Serie A: Juventus back in late March...
Liga BBVA: Barcelona, Real finished 5th :O
Portugal: FC Porto
Ligue: PSG

Before Community Shield:
Germany beat Belgium 1-0 in the Euro Championship Final. Lukaku had a good tournament, and I couldn't really find a good fit for striker at the moment, so I decided I'll give Lukaku a 2nd chance. Here are the key transfers in the league and our transfers:
View attachment 311243View attachment 311242
Ozil had an average season so I replaced him with Gotze, unfortunately Ozil is too expensive to sell at the moment, so I might have to wait until January. I tried selling Welbeck as well, as he is surplus, and I could have brought up a youngster or bought another striker to replace him, but he is also too expensive, so maybe in January as well, thier is still a few more weeks left so maybe I can get something done for them after all. Marquinhos comes in to replace musachio. He is going to form a partnership with Koscielny this season. I'll keep Mertesacker for experience and such for this season, but probably sell him next season. Gustavo finally got sold. Jenkinson as well. The only thing I am looking for is a striker, if I sell Ozil and Welbeck, I will make a run for Lewandowski or Benzema.

August Outlook:
Manchester United and Arsenal will battle it out at Wembley for the community shield, will it finally be my time to win this elusive shield.

Home EPL matches against Crystal palace and Chelsea, and we travel to the Etihad for a battle with City... pretty tough August to say the least.
ECL and League cup draws as well.

August:
B+
Once again the Community Shield has evaded the Emirates trophy cabinet, but we are off to a flying start in the EPL.

I made no other signings, and sold nobody else. Here is my squad for the upcoming season:

GK:
Wojciech Szczesny
David Ospina
Benji Buchel

RD:
Calum Chambers
Mathieu Debuchy

LD:
Fabio Coentrao
Kieran Gibbs

CD:
Laurent Koscielny
Marquinhos
Samuel Umtiti
Per Mertesacker

CM:
Aarom Ramsey
Lars Bender
Kristoffer Ajer

RW:
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Alexis Sanchez
Serge Gnabry

LW:
Andre Schurrle
Nico Gaitan

CAM:
Mario Gotze
Mesut Ozil
Ante Coric

ST:
Romelu Lukaku
Olivier Giroud
Danny Welbeck

Matches:
Manchester United - Arsenal (Community Shield @ Wembley) 3-0
mehhh
View attachment 311150

Arsenal - Crystal Palace 3-1
LUKAKU!!!!! carried his form over from the Euro, and repaying my faith in him! Put us ahead from the spot in the 10th minute, then Schurrle doubled our lead in the 55th minute. Palace attempted a come back in the 85th, but, LUKAKU scored a couple minutes later.

Manchester City - Arsenal 1-2
Another brace for Lukaku in 21 minutes, Higuain pulled one back in the 31st minute, but they were unable to break through Koscielny and Marquinhos
View attachment 311147

Arsenal - Chelsea 5-0
Lukaku put us ahead in the 10th minute, then doubled our lead early in the 2nd half, Chambo made it 3, then Lukaku completed his hat trick, before Coentrao scored #5!!! Huge rivalry win!
View attachment 311145

Champions league draw is straight forward we have; FC Red Bull Salzburg, Galatasaray, and Genoa. I am aiming for 18 points.
Capital one cup draw is also an easy one, we drew Exeter from Sky Bet League 2

Player of the month:
View attachment 311144
7 goals, 1 assist, 3 man of matches? yes please!

September preview:
Home EPL: Burnley
Away EPL: Liverpool and Norwich
ECL Home: Galatasaray
ECL away: Red Bull Salzburg
Away Capital one cup: Exeter

September:
B-
Perfect month in the ECL and League cup, Decent month in the EPL

Matches:
Norwich - Arsenal 2-2
Had some trouble at Norwich, they took the lead with a late first half goal, took us until the 69th minute through Schurrle to equalize, couple minutes later, they took the lead, few more minutes passed and Marquinhos equalized on a header from a corner. All out attack didn't do anything for us in the last 10 minutes.

FC Red Bull Salzburg - Arsenal 1-3 (Champions League)
Schurrle in the middle of the first half. Young Ante Coric in the middle of the 2nd half. The Austrians pulled one back late. Koscielny made it 3-1 in extra time.

Liverpool - Arsenal 2-1
Lukaku in the 6th minute, Sterling equalized late in the first half. Coutinho grabbed the win for Lpool in the 60th minute.

Exeter - Arsenal 0-2
23 minute brace for Lukaku was enough to brush the minnows aside.
We Drew Stoke in the next round

Arsenal - Burnley 4-1
Gaitan in the 6th minute, Ramsey in the 22nd and from the spot in the 24th, put us up 3-0 in the first half. Gaitan got his brace in the middle of the 2nd half, and a late consolation goal for Burnley.

Arsenal - Galatasaray 3-1 (Champions League)
Bender in the 9th, Chambo doubled our lead in the middle of the 2nd half. Couple minutes later Gala pulled one back. Coentrao made it 3-1 in the middle of the 2nd half.

EPL standings:
View attachment 310948
Stupid United is undefeated... Chelsea in 12th and Spurs in 14th makes me happy though.
Lukaku tied in first for top goal scorer is good too, he was pretty quiet this month though...

ECL:
View attachment 310946
Very straightforward group, anything less than 18 points will be a failure in my eyes.

Player of the month:
View attachment 310944
A quiet month compared to August, but still the most productive with 3 goals, 2 assists, and 1 man of match performance from the Belgian.

October Preview:
EPL away matches: Watford and Newcastle
EPL Home matches: West Brom and Hull
ECL Home: Genoa
Capital One Cup away to Stoke

October:
C+
Started slow, picked up an incredible amount of momentum, then fell apart at the end of the month...

Matches:
Watford - Arsenal 0-0
Only 3 shots on target, and not as much possession as usual, we just had an all around bad day at the office.

Arsenal - West Brom 6-1
Lukaku in the 8th minute. Szczesny scored an own gol at the half hour mark, but Lukaku put us in the lead a couple minutes later, late in the first half, an own goal on the other side put us up 3-1. Schurrle in the 48th and Welbeck in the 75th put us up 5-1, then Lukaku completed his hat trick in the last minute.

Arsenal - Genoa (Champions League) 5-0
A goal from Ramsey and a goal from Chambo, and a brace from schurrle in 35 minutes, gave us 4-0 lead. Gotze added the 5th goal in the 77th minute.

Arsenal - Hull 2-0
Chambo in the 2nd, and Ramsey in the 20th, was enough in this game.

Stoke - Arsenal (Capital One Cup) 2-1
Another bad game at the office, but Schurrle put us ahead in the middle of the 2nd half, and I though it would be enough. Stoke then equalized in the 90th minute, and won the game in the 2nd extra time period.

Newcastle - Arsenal 1-0
Another bad day at the office, and former Manchester United bench warmer, Nani scored at the end of the first half.

EPL standings:
View attachment 310881
United finally lost... to Cardiff, unbelievably. The reds got ahead of us. Still early, I can catch up, my favorite December is coming up soon! Tottenham still blows in the bottom half. Chelsea did climb up hard this month.

ECL:
View attachment 310879
My 18 point goal is still in tact! 1 more win and we are in, a win and a tie guarantees 1st.

Player(s) of the Month:
View attachment 310877View attachment 310876
Lukaku had 3 goals, 2 assists, and 1 man of match. Schurrle had 4 goals, 1 assist, and 1 man of match.

November:
EPL away: Swansea and Q.P.R
EPL home: Manchester United
ECL home: FC Red Bull Salzburg
ECL away: Genoa and Galatasaray