November:
B
Good month, not much to say.

Matches:
Genoa - Arsenal (Champions League) 4-4
Genoa took the lead in the 2nd minute. Lukaku converted a pk in the 18th, Genoa took the lead a minute later. Schurrle equalized a few minutes later. Genoa made it 3-2 at the end of the first half. Beginning of the 2nd half, we got an own goal to equalize. Genoa made it 4-3 in the 75th minute, and a very late goal by Schurrle tied it, and my 18 point goal, is crushed... I am disappointed, but it's not a huge deal, this tie gave us qualification through to the first knockout round.

Swansea - Arsenal 0-2
Schurrle in the first half, Chambo in the 2nd.

Q.P.R. - Arsenal 3-2
Navas scored in the 15th for the rangers, Gaitan equalized a minute later. Ozil converted a pk in the 32nd to take the lead. 2 goals early in the 2nd half by the Rangers, proved to be too much for us, and we lost...

Arsenal - FC Red Bull Salzburg 3-0
A goal early in the first half, by Chambo, and a 2nd half brace by Lukaku, including one PK, confirmed first place in our group.

Arsenal - Manchester United 3-1
I've been giving youth a chance here and there, with Coric, Apkom, and Ajer. They repaid me big in this match. Akpom and Ajer scored in the first half to make it 2-0. Schurrle scored half way into the 2nd half to make it 3. United scored a late consolation. Huge win over our title rivals.
View attachment 310828

Galatasaray - Arsenal 1-1 (Champions League)
Coric scored in the middle of the first half, but then suffered an injury a few minutes later. Lukaku missed a PK late in the first half, and as I though the game was done and dusted, Galatasaray scored a goal in extra time.

EPL:
View attachment 310825
Tottenham still sucks, and I'm loving it. Tight race up top and at the bottom as well. Good thing my awesome December is coming up.

ECL:
View attachment 310821
First place as I easily predicted.

Player of the month:

DECEMBER:
EPL Home:Spurs, Blackburn, and Stoke
EPL away: Everton, Nottingham Forest, and Cardiff

Some notes:
Giroud, Ozil, and Sanchez want to leave due to lack of playing time. Giroud is on his way to Genoa for $15.25 M, Sanchez is on his way to Wolfsburg for $24 M. Ozil has no bids yet. I replaced Sanchez's spot with Gedion Zelalem from the U21's, and Giroud was replaced by Chuba Akpom from the youth's. I am planning on swiping Alaba from Bayern in January, as Coentrao/Gibbs aren't that good and get hurt ALOT

December:
A-
Not as good as my previous 2 Decembers, but almost as good.

Head coach movement:
Hull fired Slavisa Jovanovich, and hired former PSV head coach and Barcelona legend, Philip Cocu.
Newcastle fired Alan Pardew (who I in real life absolutely hate, and everytime I played them in the game, I'd talk down to him as much as possible) they hired Gary Bowyer from Blackburn,
Blackburn is still looking
Stoke fired Mark Hughes and hired Ronny Della

Matches:
Arsenal - Tottenham 2-1
Lukaku (pk) 23, Gotze 49 -Townsend 76
View attachment 310737

Everton - Arsenal 2-2
Rondon 54, Jagielka 72 - Chambo 13, Ramsey 37

Nottingham Forest - Arsenal 1-2
Chalobah 85 - Chambo 53,57

Arsenal - Blackburn 2-0
Lukaku 30,45+1

Arsenal - Stoke 2-1
Gotze 7, Chambo 77, Ozil missed pk 87 - crouch 90

Cardiff - Arsenal 0-2
Schurrle 16, 57

Champions league draw:
View attachment 310735
Some times 1st place in the group isn't what its cracked up to be... Barcelona... while Salzburg gets Ateletico.

EPL:
View attachment 310734
Nice and tight top 6, the way it should be in December, lets see if we can start weeding that down. Bottom 3 is looking boring, hopefully some of those bums can step it up, and make the relegation battle interesting.

Player(s) of the month:
View attachment 310733View attachment 310732
Chambo 4 goals, 1 assist, 2 man of matches
Schurrle 2 goals, 3 assists, 2 man of matches

January:
EPL Home matches: Man City and Norwich
EPL away matches: Crystal Palace, Chelsea, and Burnley
FA Cup 3rd round at home against Cardiff

January:
A
Very good month over all

Crystal Palace - Arsenal 0-1
Ozil 77

Arsenal - Cardiff 4-0 (FA Cup 3rd Round)
Coentrao 28, Gotze 32, Chambo 46, Lukaku 52

Arsenal - Man City 3-0
Schurrle 5, 10, Lukaku 28
View attachment 310440

Chelsea - Arsenal 0-1
Schurrle 37
View attachment 310439

Arsenal - Burnley (FA Cup 4Th Round) 3-1
Akpom 8, Schurrle 12, (PK) 24 - Ings 80

Arsenal - Norwich 4-0
Schurrle 32, Lukaku 39, Merteseckar 56, 65

Burnley - Arsenal 0-0
we had 16 shots total, and only 1 on target...

EPL:
View attachment 310438
The 6 way race, quickly turned into a 2 way race this month. It's still early though, and City and Liverpool can get back in it, with some good results. Hull is in big trouble. Spurs finally got up to about where they belong.

FA CUP 5th round draw:
View attachment 310437
Should be an easy one for us.

Player of the month:
View attachment 310436
Chelsea's trash, has been my treasure, he has done well enough all year to keep Gaitan out of the squad... 6 goals and 2 man of match awards for this month.

Transfers:
Brought in David Alaba from Bayern for $90 million
Sold:
Coentrao for $26.5 M to Fiorentina
Giroud and Sanchez as I mentioned in the last post.

February:
EPL home: Liverpool, Watford, Newcastle
EPL away: West Brom
FA Cup away: Hull
ECL away @ Barcelona

This is my last post for a few days, I am going away for the weekend. I should be back Tuesday night with February. Have a good weekend guys, and thanks for reading!

Hey guys, I am back, with a fresh new update!

February:
A-
Good month on all 3 fronts, with 1 tiny setback.

Matches:
Arsenal - Liverpool 3-2
Schurrle 52, Lukaku 57, (PK) 80 - Wilshere 51, Enner Valencia 84
Wilshere trying to bite the hand of the team wh made him, but we put him and his putrid Reds to sleep.
View attachment 308833

Arsenal - Watford 4-1
Welbeck 34, 68, Lukaku 37, 52 - Deeney 14

Hull - Arsenal (FA Cup 5th Round) 2-5
Coates 51, Diame 64 - Lukaku 3, 20, (PK) 78, Schurrle 7, Chambo 10

Barcelona - Arsenal (ECL First Knockout Round First Leg) 0-2
Lukaku (PK) 24, Schurrle 30
Huge win at Camp Nou, puts us in excellent position at home, to eliminate one of the big boys.
View attachment 308832

West Brom - Arsenal 1-0
Mason 8
That minor setback I was talking about...

Arsenal - Newcastle 7-1
Ramsey 11, Lukaku 24, Chambo 39,47,55, Bender 44, Schurrle 52 - de Jong 59

EPL standings:
View attachment 308831
We may be ahead, but United has a game in hand, it's going to be a tight race once again between us and them! Hopefully we come out on top this time around. Hull can consider themselves all but relegated, while the rest of the relegation battle is very tight. Schurrle and Lukaku have caught up on the assists and goals charts respectively.

FA Cup 6th Round:
View attachment 308830
Tough battle at Stamford Bridge.

Player of the month:
View attachment 308829
9 goals, 5 assists, and 2 man of matches led Lukaku to have his most successful month at The Arsenal yet, hopefuly he can continue!

March:
FA Cup 6th Round Away @ Chelsea
Semi final draw follows
ECL First Knockout round 2nd Leg home, against Barcelona
Quarter final draw follows
EPL away: Hull
EPL home: Swansea

March:
B+

Matches:
Chelsea - Arsenal (FA Cup 6th Round) 0-2
Welbeck 47, Chambo 79
We got Man City in the semi final which will be played at Wembley
The other semi final was Huddersfield - Newcastle

Arsenal - Barcelona (ECL First Knockout Round 2nd Leg)
Gotze 41 - Iniesta 46
View attachment 308728
Got through to the quarter finals!
Hopefully we get, Man United, or Chelsea, or Liverpool, or maybe PSG, Ateletico would be ideal, Juventus if anything! Anyone except Bayern... Guess who we drew... BAYERN FML, well if we can get past them, I think we can win the ECL!!!!!
the other draws were:
Ateletico - Liverpool
Man United - Juventus
Chelsea - PSG

Hull - Arsenal 1-1
Aluko 42 - Gotze 3
lost 2 crucial points here...

Arsenal - Swansea 2-0
Lukaku 36, 38

EPL:
View attachment 308710
3 points back and our next match is against Man United! biggest match of the season. Crystal Palace will be joining Hull soon. United won the Capital One Cup, but they aren't going to the Europa League, lets be serious. Fulham, Derby, and Bournemouth are fighting for 1st in the Championship, a lot of teams still fighting for playoff spots, like literally 4th to 15th is still in it.

Player of the month:
View attachment 308696
2 goals, an assist, and a man of the match, in a month were nobody really broke out from the rest.

April:
8 matches this month!
EPL Home: Everton and Q.P.R
EPL away: Man United, Spurs, Blackburn
ECL away first to Bayern
ECL home after vs Bayern
FA Cup @ Wembley against Man City