The most beautiful stadium in the world is..?

Actually I think it has to be this, primarily because of it's 'beautiful' name: ****'s Sporting Goods Park, home of the Colorado Rapids. :D

stadiumbg_4.jpg

I really like the allianz <3

I had the privalege of going here Twice

Once in 2005 for a tour
And second time in 2008 for a Night match

WHEN they light the stadium exterior up its fantastic

hahaha, but that ground brings sad 88th minute memories :'( Oh, and its probably the worse stadium ive ever been to. But TBH if i was a Qpr fan winning all the time, i wouldnt give a ****;)

woah woah woah, what about brentford

I feel the most beautiful stadium is the one you have come to love as you visit it to watch your own team play, it's a fantastic feeling.

The Braga, Faroe Islands, and floating stadium were my favorites. Out of the high tech ones, I liked the Estadio da Dragao, the Emirates, and Amsterdam Arena. Watched a game at Allianz Arena, it's very cool but on the inside it's nothing too out of the ordinary, if I remember correctly.

Here's Independiente's new stadium, which is possibly the best in South America now (they still have a few things to add on to it though). I'm not sure if these are real photos but it's all I could find:

nuevoestadio3zk.jpg

4070681622_4a4a5bc4d0.jpg

haha so is the memorial ;) , dont tell me was it when you denied us the league 2 title with a 2-1 victory on the last day of the season XD

Indeed it was. Rickie Lamberts last minute header to get us into the playoffs! :wub:

Personally I love the MCG, great to be there along with 100,000 other people.

273151282_39e982a8b4.jpg

Also the new rectangular stadium in Melbourne

600_GALL_AAMI_SS2-600x400.jpg

Last edited: