The most beautiful stadium in the world is..?

brighton will soon have a premier league class stadium

Personally I love the MCG, great to be there along with 100,000 other people.

273151282_39e982a8b4.jpg

Wow, could they get you any further away from the pitch? :O

Has to be Anfield although Celtic Park, the Karaiskaki Stadium, Stade Velodrome and Stadio Olimpico in Rome are all great stadiums and possess a fantastic atmosphere.

In Australia, probably AAMI Park in Melbourne
MPV-070910006.jpg

Or the SFS in Sydney
VIWRsS950s.jpg

Wow, could they get you any further away from the pitch?
Agreed. IMO it is terrible for football. It should only be used as a cricket/AFL stadium, as that it is what it is designed for.

Last edited:
Wow, could they get you any further away from the pitch? :O

Luckily, this is a thread on stadiums in general not just football stadiums.

It's a perfect venue for cricket and AFL as Tharros stated as it is an oval, so yes not as effective for football, which is why they built the new rectangular stadium across the road for football and rugby to be played at.

stade_louis_ii_bilde_2.jpg

Stade Louis II has been my fave for a while.
The Braga, Maracana, Olympastadion and other look good though.

The stade Velodrome is the biggest shithole ive ever been to, little plastic seats about a cm tall, constant objects being thrown at you and you had to go to the toilet against the wall. Probably good for home fans though.

I disagree. The seats aren't great but that really doesn't concern me at a match. Haven't a clue what objects were getting thrown at you, never happened to me. Never even needed a **** while I was there so I couldn't tell you about toilet facilities. Had a right good away night in the Velodrome, both sets of fans were great and the stadium looks really fantastic.

Lol Old Trafford.. it is really nice in there.

I work in the East Boxes - which cost 60k a season, if a box doesnt get occupied we keep stock in it for the bar haha. Had to get some on Tuesday night and spent about 5 minutes watching the match :p

Very nice boxes though, however some of the stadium is a right shithole especially the older parts (north stand, older east box suites etc)

Lol Old Trafford.. it is really nice in there.

I work in the East Boxes - which cost 60k a season, if a box doesnt get occupied we keep stock in it for the bar haha. Had to get some on Tuesday night and spent about 5 minutes watching the match :p

Very nice boxes though, however some of the stadium is a right shithole especially the older parts (north stand, older east box suites etc)

Nice you work at Old Trafford.

I actually love the place, My dad is a supporter and i try to go there as much as i can afford. 7th May you there..? I know i am... Last home game against Leeds. Great place.

yeah, ill be there, gonna be a cracking atmosphere and hopefully a pitch invasion (dont get too many nowadays) although hope theres not too much violence or anything stupid to ruin the occasion

Stadio San Nicola da Bari is pretty nice, think it was made for Italia 90. Really good looking multi use stadium
The Athens Olympic Stadium used by AEK Athens.

The Nou Camp has to be the best though!!

Stadio San Nicola da Bari is pretty nice, think it was made for Italia 90. Really good looking multi use stadium
The Athens Olympic Stadium used by AEK Athens.

The Nou Camp has to be the best though!!

The plans/proposal for the new Nou Camp blow the current ground and complex out of the water.

I was there in the Summer and of course had to take the stadium tour, at the end is a video presentation and scale model of the new development. They are increasing the capacity and completely levelling the rest of the complex (reserve stadium, stadiums/facilities for other sports, museum, club shop etc) and starting again.

The plans/proposal for the new Nou Camp blow the current ground and complex out of the water.

I was there in the Summer and of course had to take the stadium tour, at the end is a video presentation and scale model of the new development. They are increasing the capacity and completely levelling the rest of the complex (reserve stadium, stadiums/facilities for other sports, museum, club shop etc) and starting again.

Nice, theres been a couple of nice new stadiums in Spain lately, like San Memes in Bilbao