The most beautiful stadium in the world is..?

Of course in America we have lots of great stadiums...the Cowboys' stadium cost over 1 billion US dollars, so I bet it's the most expensive in the world.

New_Dallas_Cowboys_Stadium_by_bbtbET70.jpg

New_cowboy_stadium.jpg

Feyenoord stadium looks good to. And I must say that I love stadiums with "soul" like Anfield..

Of course in America we have lots of great stadiums...the Cowboys' stadium cost over 1 billion US dollars, so I bet it's the most expensive in the world.

Is that where the superbowl was held this year. It did look pretty sick. Wembley was $1.57 billion, came in later than scheduled, over budget and gets sold out about 10 times a year. Money well spent. It does look pretty awesome though.

birdseye.jpg

Greatest shoebox I mean stadium ever.

Looking at the pictures I have got to say how the new Brighton Stadium and Porto's stadium look the almost the same.

Bernabeu, Braga's stadium and San Siro are all good, but the Amsterdam ArenA is my favourite, great stadium. :)

I do hope you are not being sarcastic

I actually love the place, My dad is a supporter and i try to go there as much as i can afford. 7th May you there..? I know i am... Last home game against Leeds. Great place.

hahaha, but that ground brings sad 88th minute memories :'( Oh, and its probably the worse stadium ive ever been to. But TBH if i was a Qpr fan winning all the time, i wouldnt give a ****;)

You clearly never went to Layer road. Some guy was punching the sides when i was there, and it shook the whole cover( we where standing) i thought it was going to fall on us.

I do remember going to QPR and seeing Adam Miller tripping over the advertising board.

Much as I hate to say it, as a Palace fan, but the Falmer Stadium for Brighton looks rather noice.

falmer_stadium.jpg

Jackman Park its so awseome theres no ariel photographs.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Much as I hate to say it, as a Palace fan, but the Falmer Stadium for Brighton looks rather noice.

falmer_stadium.jpg
I agree looks really nice now if only half the buildings that where ever built looked like the models ha ha.

Jackman Park its so awseome theres no ariel photographs.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

I agree looks really nice now if only half the buildings that where ever built looked like the models ha ha.

Passed it the other day, it does look like the model. Looks lovely.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Also, always liked the Olympiastadion:

Olympiastadion_Muenchen.jpg

The American Express Community stadium from the air, it's wicked when you're coming from Brighton, you come over the hill and BAM a beautiful stadium.

Gallery Here

Blue-Roof-Nov-2010-300x200.jpg

Amex-Stadium_01.jpg

Been to most major European grounds in Europe in the Champions League. Stand out 3 for me are Camp Nou, San Siro and the Allianz Arena.