lol,how can you call it challenge when you playing with ''Fiorentina, Sunderland, Bordeaux, Napoli, Villareal, Athletico Madrid, Hoffenheim'' ?
Yeah,it's little hard but its possible after few years..The real challenge is play for Wales,Swedish,Finnish,Norvegian,Irish(and etc.) lower divison teams..I'm just end the season in Swedish divison 3,team whose media prediction was 13place won the league and team whose media prediction was 1st place end season in 13 possion(out of 14) .. This is hard because even if you achieve top division you don't will get good budget,you still must fight for every point and try to pwn CL or EuroCup.

lol,how can you call it challenge when you playing with ''Fiorentina, Sunderland, Bordeaux, Napoli, Villareal, Athletico Madrid, Hoffenheim'' ?
Yeah,it's little hard but its possible after few years..The real challenge is play for Wales,Swedish,Finnish,Norvegian,Irish(and etc.) lower divison teams..I'm just end the season in Swedish divison 3,team whose media prediction was 13place won the league and team whose media prediction was 1st place end season in 13 possion(out of 14) .. This is hard because even if you achieve top division you don't will get good budget,you still must fight for every point and try to pwn CL or EuroCup.

Cause it would be challenge with them, Teams like that are not expected to do very well and to do good with them and even win something in 2-4 years is good and will be a challenge.

A team in a good european championship (preferencially EPL) which gives a good transfer budget. Note: not big teams like R. Madrid, Man United, etc

Tks

Please try to read before trying to cause major promblems, he asked for an good team playing in europe and he said not title winners like man utd and Real so just stay quiet

Hello..
Ive always been a lower league manager kinda guy...always enjoyed bringing lesser team into premiership and such..
This year ive done 2 saves..One was with bath city (which i later moved unto Norwich and eventually Villa..to win everything there is in football ;p)..
And the other was Truro City which i play atm..
I somehow always get stuck in Championship with this lowbie teams..and i guess im not persistent enough..
The biggest problem being that i get like 4k spectators while playing in championship and hence having basically no wage or transfer money to ever move into premiership and eventually european glory..
Sooooo...anyways..
What i want from you guys is help me pick a team that plays in lower divisions of football..and potentially has a BIG supporter potential..
I would prefer a team that is not based in england (since most of my games are from england..going back to like premier manager which was 10929348314 years ago :>)
so i kinda want a bit fresher experience..hopefully in one of the bigger footballing nations..
thanks in advance :>

Please try to read before trying to cause major promblems, he asked for an good team playing in europe and he said not title winners like man utd and Real so just stay quiet

Exactly. I just wanted to see if someone could tell me some teams I don't know which might be a challenge. For example, I'm now doing a season with Fulham and it's going very well (3rd place in 24 games... Isn't it a challenge? In my point of view, it is. And thanks LGFIRE

With reputation comes expectation. Basically 'challenge' means over-exceeding your expectations. But I do get your point.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Hello..
Ive always been a lower league manager kinda guy...always enjoyed bringing lesser team into premiership and such..
This year ive done 2 saves..One was with bath city (which i later moved unto Norwich and eventually Villa..to win everything there is in football ;p)..
And the other was Truro City which i play atm..
I somehow always get stuck in Championship with this lowbie teams..and i guess im not persistent enough..
The biggest problem being that i get like 4k spectators while playing in championship and hence having basically no wage or transfer money to ever move into premiership and eventually european glory..
Sooooo...anyways..
What i want from you guys is help me pick a team that plays in lower divisions of football..and potentially has a BIG supporter potential..
I would prefer a team that is not based in england (since most of my games are from england..going back to like premier manager which was 10929348314 years ago :>)
so i kinda want a bit fresher experience..hopefully in one of the bigger footballing nations..
thanks in advance :>
Huge reputation? Good squad? Big supporter potential. No need to look further than Real Zaragoza.

EDIT: Soz you said lower league.

Last edited:
you know what LG FIRE - i don't think that San Marino and Andorra are impossible challenges. Look a the threads, people have created

you know what LG FIRE - i don't think that San Marino and Andorra are impossible challenges. Look a the threads, people have created
Its impossible but u run into luck by finding regens, so yea

I want a club to promote/do well without troubles as after 2-3 years I can become a World Class Manager. Doesn't matter the league.

I want a club to promote/do well without troubles as after 2-3 years I can become a World Class Manager. Doesn't matter the league.
Real Betis, New Castle, West Brom, Leeds, Middelsbrough, Reggina

English non-league club any suggestions ?
York City, Blyth, Chester, Oxford, Forest Green, Cambridge, to name a few, Oxford would most probalby be the esiest team

A second division side
Over 500k transfer budget

I would like to see someone try Plymouth Argyle. Thats where i'm from, they have tiny budgets and are predicted 23rd.

I would like to try a good young team with ambition in league 1 or 2 with a bit of money, and not notts county

Need a good challenge to keep me interested in FM because I'm losing motivation for it. Would prefer an English teams in the lower leagues, nothing lower than League 1 though because I don't like League 2 for some strange reason. Cheers. Would prefer a decent budget, e.g about £500k. Not Leeds, Huddersfield, Brighton or Southampton.