Birmingham and Fulham which one will be more challenging? I planning to take Birmingham to EPL and UEFA champions by 3rd season. Is it challenging? lols

Birmingham and Fulham which one will be more challenging? I planning to take Birmingham to EPL and UEFA champions by 3rd season. Is it challenging? lols

they are already in the EPL it would b a bit of a challenge to get them inyo europe within 3 seasons but not impossible

I mean to attain EPL cup and Champions cup in 3seasons. To be the champions of EPL and ECC =D

I mean to attain EPL cup and Champions cup in 3seasons. To be the champions of EPL and ECC =D

alrite depends what budgets u get i guess but will be very hard good luck tho

I need a team in the Blue Square North/South who I can take to the Premier League. Must be either a mid table side or a team who are relegation candidates, cheers. (H)

Scandanavian lower league teams look like challenges.Bring them European glory...

i love being.. afc wimbledon.. allthough i must confess i havnt been them yet.. i just started a story with rosenborg... is really good... eastern european football can really get ur passion for fm bk when u get bored of the same old stories

My current challenge is finding a bunch of super young wonderkids, CA of no more than 90 and try get to the Prem without buying anybody. Trying to keep the players happy whilst progressing should be tough.

Heres an absolutely rediculous challenge:

- Take over one of the big clubs on the game e.g Man Utd, Chelsea, Real
- Sell your whole first team squad
- Play a season with just simply your youth team, no players over 21, once they reach 21 they must be sold
- Try and finish as high up the league you can whilst trying not to get the sack

Haha sounds fun, I done something similar on 09 where I sold all the first team players but I had put them in League 2 on the database. Was still really easy so got bored fast.

Dunno if Grimsbys been mentioned on this thread. They could be a serious challenge??!!

Also what about a challenge when you have to use the tactic that team uses in real life. (ie. liverpools current 4-5-1 formation) just a thought.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever played a save game as Aberdeen? I've just started one to see if i can break the Celtic-Rangers dominance of Scottish football and i must say the team are in dire straits financially! You get £0 transfer budget and a wage budget of £36k and the teams wages are currently £35k to begin with and the best players are only on £3k a week and have a £6m loan to pay off! Its also just been announced that the loan repayments have started and will be £525k a month, i reckon that means with wages and other stuff on top the club is going to be losing £750k+ each month! What an uphill task i face! I arranged friendlies against every Premier League team available nearly back to back to get in some finance, there really struggling man i challenge anyone to make a success out of this club!​

Here are some challenges:

International:
Impossible Challenges:
American Samoa
Anguilla
Montserrat
Papua New Guinea
San Marino
Andora

Hard:
Latvia
New Zealand
Lichenstein
Montenegro
Rwanda

Medium:
Slovenia
Honduras
Turkey
Sweden
Japan
Jamaica
Libya
Egypt
Zambia
Algeria
Trinidad And Tobago
Wales
Cyprus
Jordan
Georgia
Cyprus
Belarus
Seychelles

Simple Challanges:
Ivory Coast
Ghana
Ukraine
England
Spain
Brazil
Urugauy
Argentina
Check Republic
Israel

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I would recomend, Pompey, Wolves, Hull, Burnley, Everton

im currently playing as San Marino and got promoted once and with 3 games left im 8 points off, if i get promoted im into serie B

Few hard challenges from Russia:

Kubin Krasnodar
Khimki
Rostov

These are 3 worst teams in RPD in 2009 :)

like an average premierleague club NOT impossible and NOT too easy.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever played a save game as Aberdeen? I've just started one to see if i can break the Celtic-Rangers dominance of Scottish football and i must say the team are in dire straits financially! You get £0 transfer budget and a wage budget of £36k and the teams wages are currently £35k to begin with and the best players are only on £3k a week and have a £6m loan to pay off! Its also just been announced that the loan repayments have started and will be £525k a month, i reckon that means with wages and other stuff on top the club is going to be losing £750k+ each month! What an uphill task i face! I arranged friendlies against every Premier League team available nearly back to back to get in some finance, there really struggling man i challenge anyone to make a success out of this club!​

Thanks for the inspiration, I'll try to break the Old Firm as Dundee United

Hey boys, I would like a mid-table squad either in the EPL or Serie A which I could lead to glory because I got bored of winning with Manchester City. Also I would like the challenge to be neither impossible nor easy.

A decent budget would do as well, cheers! :D