A team that isnt too amazing but got some potential (Kinda like Valencia, but not them since i already tried it) in England/France/Italy/Holland/Portugal where i can build a new super power

A team that isnt too amazing but got some potential (Kinda like Valencia, but not them since i already tried it) in England/France/Italy/Holland/Portugal where i can build a new super power

England - Briminham, Wigan, West Ham
Italy - Napoli, Palermo, Parma
France - Montpellier,
Holland - Ado den haag
Portugal - ??

Go for someone like Leeds, woek your way to the premiership, first two seasons are easy if you make the right loan signings!

I would like a Non-english team, preferably a mid-table or Europa League team that aren't so good, possibly with good pasts too so i can "recapture the former glory".... was thinking Ajax, any other ideas would be great :)

I would like a Non-english team, preferably a mid-table or Europa League team that aren't so good, possibly with good pasts too so i can "recapture the former glory".... was thinking Ajax, any other ideas would be great :)

harlem their dutch

I had a save with Ajax...

The league is very easy to win after the first 1-2 seasons, as their youngsters are so good!

The problem I had was reaching the final stages ofthe Champions Leage, as there is a clear gap in income from the major European leagues to the Eredivisie. Good luck if you choose them.

BTW I'm looking for a similiar sort of team to be, just not Ajax.

I had a save with Ajax...

The league is very easy to win after the first 1-2 seasons, as their youngsters are so good!

The problem I had was reaching the final stages ofthe Champions Leage, as there is a clear gap in income from the major European leagues to the Eredivisie. Good luck if you choose them.

BTW I'm looking for a similiar sort of team to be, just not Ajax.

take it the challendge i gave u didnt last long

Haha I haven't started it yet! I'm currently being Queen's Park and I go through phases when I get bored of it so I like to have another save at the same time.

A new challenge

Hey not sure whether it's right to actually suggest a challenge for someone here, but i might just do it anyway.

Well, i've been playing FM for a considerable time, and i've never come across anyone suggesting that you start as a low league team and attempt to win a major title - with everyone in your squad with the same first name.

You never know it could be a really interesting game to play which will maximise your scouting.

Someone do it and let me know so i can follow :D:D.

any club with budget 10-20 mil. and to play EPL and UEFA champions ????

Exactly. I just wanted to see if someone could tell me some teams I don't know which might be a challenge. For example, I'm now doing a season with Fulham and it's going very well (3rd place in 24 games... Isn't it a challenge? In my point of view, it is. And thanks LGFIRE
Fulham is a very hard challenge, i always either do well in europe and shockin in league or the other way around lol

bored of playing in the uk, i have germany, spain,italy,france,holland, portugal, looking for a second league team who could be fun? :D

bored of playing in the uk, i have germany, spain,italy,france,holland, portugal, looking for a second league team who could be fun? :D

Feirense , Hercules, 1860 Munchen , Beira Mar , Real Betis , Kaiserslautern

Hello
I have always managed top flight teams and to be honest, have never really been challenged on fm, so im looking for a team (preferably blue square) that have good budget for their league and expected to come in the top 4 in their league. Cheers in advance ;)

I am looking for a European team NOT in England, Italy, Spain or Germany. Decent facilities with some decent youth prospects preforably, and hoping to one day challenge in the latter stages of the Champions League.

Sporting lisbon. Porto. Why not try southampton challenge im doing.

Thanks, I might try Portugal. I am also tempted by Ausria Wien, purely to see how Nikon El Maestro develops.