I'm looking for a challenge in one of the lower English leagues. Has anyone ever tried anything starting with either Nottingham Forest? I'm interested.

Try Leeds
They have a decent transfer budget at start...

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Just looking for a chellange, any nation, preferably top league
cheers

Can someone advice me a challenge? Want a team in La Liga or PremDivision.
Have played with Genoa ,winning 3 leagues , 1 euro cup and had 1 final in ECC in 5 years ;)

Want to try something like Fulham or maybe Valencia ;)

Can someone advice me a challenge? Want a team in La Liga or PremDivision.
Have played with Genoa ,winning 3 leagues , 1 euro cup and had 1 final in ECC in 5 years ;)

Want to try something like Fulham or maybe Valencia ;)
You awnsered your own question. But a team like Spurs, Everton, Valencia Seville. one of them.

I told about Fulham and Valencia cause of i have played with them already ;))

Thx a lot anyways ;)

Blackpool is quite the challenge, it's fun.

Last edited:
Looking for a new challenge after playing with Man Utd under a billionaire tycoon.

Looking to create a super club of my own. One with no history with the ultimate aim of winning the champions league.

Any lower league team in any nation. From Belarus to Serbia. Anything?

Looking for a new challenge after playing with Man Utd under a billionaire tycoon.

Looking to create a super club of my own. One with no history with the ultimate aim of winning the champions league.

Show off with your billionaire.

Saturn of Russia? Its a ratherhard league to get to grips.

Athletic in Spain os also tough as your only allowed Basque players.

Show off with your billionaire.

Saturn of Russia? Its a ratherhard league to get to grips.

Athletic in Spain os also tough as your only allowed Basque players.

Cheers for the feedback. I'm thinking of an even lower rep team like 2nd division in Belarus or something random like that

Cheers for the feedback. I'm thinking of an even lower rep team like 2nd division in Belarus or something random like that

when i've finished testing my swiss database you could try with a team from the 5th tier, there's already a version of it up but i have added awards and made a few other tweaks to it in the new version i'm currently testing.

Zemun,second serbian league :D

when i've finished testing my swiss database you could try with a team from the 5th tier, there's already a version of it up but i have added awards and made a few other tweaks to it in the new version i'm currently testing.

Zemun,second serbian league :D

Cheers for the feedback. Zemun sounds interesting.

Narrowed it down to Serbia, Slovenia or maybe Andorra but Andorra won;t have the potential to eventually win the Champions League

should try darlington. may be a good challenge no transfer funds low wage budget also have the potential to have decent fan base with there stadium

Looking for a medium challenge(a team from top 3 division's at least), with which i can really promote in 3-4 seasons at least and not get relegated in 1st season next year.

Any suggests?

It can be from france,england,italy,spain and germany.

also,if from Prem - maybe Turkey or Russia.

Preferable England pleaaase ;)

Last edited:
Looking for a fun challenge,

Budget - In the middle range of 1-5mil

Mid Table Area either in the top league/league below it

England, Spain, France, Italy, are the nations where the teams could be fun.

I want to be able to get into managing a team long term, just struggling to find a team that would suit me heh

Honestly I don't care. just any team from any country. Literaly any country. Even dutch 4th division.
I have KingEric's additional leagues along with FMAddictions one so I can play in any country. But don't make it one like Haiti ;)

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Looking for a fun challenge,

Budget - In the middle range of 1-5mil

Mid Table Area either in the top league/league below it

England, Spain, France, Italy, are the nations where the teams could be fun.

I want to be able to get into managing a team long term, just struggling to find a team that would suit me heh
Udinese, Sunderland, Fulham, Deportivo, Everton, Athletic club, Genoa?

Anyone of those should satify your needs. ;)

1looking for a team in the bsp/bsn/bss for my first time managing a lower league side