The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
BrutalZ, just online now in Oz, you've been busy. Screen shot looks top class! Fair play, it'll make playing a game good craic!
Is their a mix of nationalities in the squad? Or have I missed a post with a squad screen shot in the thread?:P

re: Starting Money, I think enough money to prevent the club going bust in season 1 would be good enough. Then money follows success???

Great work so far and great to see so much others helping you out!

Thanks a bunch :D And yeah I'm testing now so i'll be able to post some screenshots...

No rush, mate. Keep it calm and and a keen eye out for any abnormalities within the game.

You wouldn't mind posting my player up quick, would you?

sure thing, 5-10 mins Finding Manager Targets always seems to take a while on mine...

I'll Include them but I'll post the database without sooner and the one with pics later, not that much later but later. I suppose some guys wouldn't mind playing without the pics

It looks alright, apart from the badge not coming out and the personalities not showing... Few more tweaks and it should be ready. Some screens for the delay :p

For Ronbrady
s4x7hs.png

For Redrup
2igbxid.png

For eFusion I think
xzk9w.png

For brenchleyboy
10eo9cj.png

More on the way... Anyone particularly want to see theirs?

Last edited:
If Redrup is played in LW he will be an assist machine, Thanks for the screenshot.

For BrutalZ:

Brilliant stuff mate, quality! Can't wait to get a kick at Fat Frank now!!! (6)

um... Have you got the v6 Patch?

Ugh, i've got to restart my computer and make some updates but I'll be back. Meanwhile um... If you haven't got the v6 patch I suggest you acquire as it is on this forum, the 2009/2010 thing by chris22 or something like that. Peace Out!

Last edited:
lol....Influence - 1, Natural Fitness - 4
This is classic. :D
BTW, did you put the supporting attributes manually or did you let the game generate them? Because looks like I'm gonna retire before I hit 25....lol
But the most important thing is, you worked hard and did a very good job. Here's to hoping this becomes a hit.

Last edited:
Back