The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

• Thread starter Thread starter BrutalZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 491
  • Views Views 45K

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Brutal, no need to rush. Test it thoroughly first. I don't wanna have to re-edit it again....lol

I'll be fine with re-editing it. I'm going to edit out some stuff anyway. Upload it for us to test if you could.

yh thats the most important thing, u take ur time son

no sorry if it sounded like that, ide prefer it to be good

Lolz thanks guys, I thought you all wanted it now so I was racking myself to do it quick :p

I just want it to be perfect when it is finished, and rushing is obviously not gonna help in that regard.

I just want it to be perfect when it is finished, and rushing is obviously not gonna help in that regard.

Nope, but I'm sure I can make adjustments to any problems with it. So either way I'm fine.

I know, but by the time it comes out, I'd probably wanna just pop it in and play it straight away. Patience is not my finest quality, apparently.

Nearly at the end of the tenth page Wow!!

300 posts here we come!

That's almost as bad spam as "OMG 128th post".

On topic: How good are the coaches?

That's almost as bad spam as "OMG 128th post".

On topic: How good are the coaches?

I'd say fairly good around the 140 CA Level

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

As far as the database goes I'm done, just testing it now...

I'd say fairly good around the 140 CA Level

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

As far as the database goes I'm done, just testing it now...

Fair enough, Uploading will take place tomorrow I assume?

Lolz it's already tommorow + the last 2 coaches were random :p Testing now though...

BrutalZ, just online now in Oz, you've been busy. Screen shot looks top class! Fair play, it'll make playing a game good craic!
Is their a mix of nationalities in the squad? Or have I missed a post with a squad screen shot in the thread?:P

re: Starting Money, I think enough money to prevent the club going bust in season 1 would be good enough. Then money follows success???

Great work so far and great to see so much others helping you out!

Back