Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
Name (Full): Frankie Hobbs - Frank the Tank
Date of Birth:19/12/1994 actualyl make me older so i can play
Nationality(ies): England
Height (In Centimetres): 191
Weight (In Kilograms): 85
Player Style/Description: Big, Powerful Striekr
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Long Shots, Finishing, Heading, Technique, First Touch, Penalty Taking and Dribbling
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Agression, Anticipation, Off the ball, Anticipation, Composure
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Pace, Strength, Jumping
Favoured Clubs: Arsenal,Hayes And Yeading
Favoured People (max of 5): Jack Wilshere,Cesc Fabregas,Theo Walcott,
Best Positions: ST, AMC (competant) DC (competant) MC (Competant)
Picture: Sent upon request.
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Shoots from Distance, Shoots With Power, Places shots, Argues With Officials, likes to beat offside trap

Oh and number 19 please

9 Places Left Goalkeepers and Defenders Needed as well as wingers!

I know we need more people, but do you have a date that you hope the db to be complete by? :)

I can spend a lot of time on this so...I'll probably be done before next month :)

Name (Full):Jake Smyth
Date of Birth: 13/06/1992
Nationality(ies): English (Born In London)
Height (In Centimetres): 171
Weight (In Kilograms): 73
Player Style/Description: Natural Born Winner
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Passing, First Touch, Dribbling, Penalty Taking, Technique, Free Kick Taking, Tackling
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Determination, Creativity, Flair, Influence, Off The Ball
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Pace, Stamina, Agility
Favoured Clubs: West Ham
Favoured People (max of 5):
Best Positions: Centre Mid, Attacking Mid
Picture: (Optional)
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Runs With Ball Through Centre, Tries Killer Balls Often, Gets Forward Whenever Possible, Shoots From Distance, Places Shots

Number 8 Please or 22 :)

where abouts is the club located? (I'll be able to come up with some affilations once I know :p)

I know everybody wants to be like a Striker, Winger, Attack Mid and stuff, but he's asking for certain positions now. Let's try fill them up shall we.

Thanks for number 14 :)

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Sorry I've forgot what you mean by affiliations.. lol.

Thanks for number 14 :)

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Sorry I've forgot what you mean by affiliations.. lol.

No problems and affiliation is when you have you know, a feeder club or good relations and can send players on loan to each other, move players freely between each other and schedule friendlies and things like that...

also if u got a problem with left back i can play both RB and LB :D

No problems and affiliation is when you have you know, a feeder club or good relations and can send players on loan to each other, move players freely between each other and schedule friendlies and things like that...

defo arsenal as parent :D

What about Arsenal, seeing as it's in London :p

I'd like to say Tottenham as a parent club, but I think Arsenal might provide a bit more from their youth ranks.

Not that we need extra players with our amazing FM-Base squadron of elitists!