Just stick with the ages given, imo.

People, start lying about your age!

Name (Full): Robson Musgrave
Date of Birth: 20/12/87
Nationality(ies): England
Height (In Centimetres): 189
Weight (In Kilograms): 79
Player Style/Description:Goalkeeper, Spirited
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Aerial Ability, Reflexes, One On Ones, Command Of Area, Kicking, Throwing, Communication
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Composure, Positioning, Influence, Concentration, Anticipation
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Agility, Natural Fitness, Jumping
Favoured Clubs: Arsenal, Blackpool
Favoured People (max of 5):Andrey Arshavin, Arsene Wenger, Ian Holloway, Thierry Henry, Robin Van Persie
Best Positions: GK
Picture:
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): None

I'll be any position whats free to help you guys

Name (Full): Joe John Unsworth
Date of Birth: 5/7/93
Nationality(ies): English
Height (In Centimetres): 150
Weight (In Kilograms): 66
Player Style/Description: Striker, Model Professional
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Finishing, Ball Control, balance, Positioning,dribbling,pace,natural fitness
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Work Rate, Team Work, Influence, Concentration, Important Matches
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Strength, Jumping
Favoured Clubs: Liverpool
Favoured People (max of 5): Steven Gerrard, Rafael Benitez, Fernando Torres, Jamie Carragher
Best Positions: ST, AMR
Picture: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/Joe_Unsowrth/meee.jpg
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Forword Runs, Shooting, Dribbling with ball

Erm, nah because the team will struggle with all of us being young with no competitive experience, you could make some people young though, I would like to be one of those :D

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

That's fine mate, people shouldn't miss out because they were born too late.
Lol "too late", like missed the deadline lol :)

Sorry for lack of co-operation on my part, hard at work on the database :p, Wow 3 pages already!!!

Name (Full): Alfie John Redrup
Date of Birth: 29/08/1990
Nationality(ies): British (England)
Height (In Centimetres): 180
Weight (In Kilograms): 69
Player Style/Description: Left-Back / Left-Winger / Left-Wing Back
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Crossing, Marking, Tackling, Dribbling, Passing, First Touch and Technique
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Work Rate, Creativity, Flair, Anticipation and Concentration
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Pace and Stamina
Favoured Clubs: Arsenal
Favoured People (max of 5): Arsene Wenger, Fabregas, Walcott, Clichy, Van Persie
Best Positions: LB, LWB, ML, AML
Picture: (Optional)
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Does not dive into tackles, Cross balls often, Run down left channels, Gets forward whenever possible
Number: 5

Just noticed this has got to 3 pages now :p I'm happy to see how much people are liking the idea that BrutalZ thought of :)

What's the minimum age to play professionally?

Soz to the 2 guys that have just posted I'll get those up ASAP

You can play in the first team under a youth training regime at 17 on here I believe.

19+ for the first team training regime.

prob best to make people who want to be young 19 then?

3 Places left guys!!!

But can you play in the First Team with a pre-contract?