The New Premier League - FM Basers Are Back

Does this look like a good Idea?

• Total voters
What about West Ham or Spurs. Both have got very good youth setups and i think having Arsenal is a bit too obvious.

I'd like to say Tottenham as a parent club, but I think Arsenal might provide a bit more from their youth ranks.

Not that we need extra players with our amazing FM-Base squadron of elitists!
Lol, I'd prefer Arsenal to Tottenham tbh, Arsenal's youth is by far a mile better.

are you uploading this DB onto the site mate? :)
and yeah, I'd say Arsenal as a Parent Club and Maybe Leyton Orient as a Feeder? haha

Nah, not West ham, all they have really is Sears, Tomkins, Collison (who is already first team) and Stanislas, Arsenal have more of them and will help more, Tottenham doesn't really have anything.

Thanks for the suggestions and yeah after I've played through my story I'll upload it for you guys, it's a win win situation :p

Nice one mate :)
I say anyone who downloads it, doesn't buy any players and just works with what they have, it's what I'll be doing :D haha

Tottenham's youth doesn't really stand out too much I suppose.

The likes of Townsend, Rose, Giovani and Huddlestone are all still developing though, same with O'Hara, though he's a bit older.

Nice one mate :)
I say anyone who downloads it, doesn't buy any players and just works with what they have, it's what I'll be doing :D haha
Same :D lol, but I think there still should be a decent budget to start with because some (well most) people will want to buy some players and stuff, otherwise they might not want to play :)

Name: Louis Hatton
DOB: 25/01/1993
Nationalitiy: English
Height 191cm
Weight: 82kg
Player style Likes to be in charge
Technical:Command of area, Reflexes, one on ones, Aerial Ability, Handling, Throwing, Rushing Out
Mental: Anticipation, Concentration, Posititoning, Work Rate, Bravery
Physical: Jumping, Agility, Pace
Fave Clubs: Liverpool, Bristol City
Fave People: Jamie Carragher, Dean Gerken, Alberto Aquilani
Position: GK
Picture: No
PPM: (dont mind)

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

number 23 plz

Lolz true, gosh this is quite a hot thread and I only joined just recently :p

it's a massive forum, and this idea's obviously attracted alot of members attention :p

A little experiment that can only work with your co-operation.
Basically I'll be creating a database for the premier league which i'll play through then upload for all to play. It will consist of the Premier League itself updated to 2009/2010 season and surprise, surprise...you (As a team I'll name FMBase Athletic (hope that's not taken)! I'll be creating the players and if you want a face on your player then provide me with a picture and I'll make them I haven't set a deadline on this but I'm pretty fast so fly those posts in, before it's too late.

Posts should be and remain in this format please:

For example: (My Player)

Name (Full): Keith Kofi Addo-Dadzie
Date of Birth: 28/10/1990
Nationality(ies): Ghana, England
Height (In Centimetres): 183
Weight (In Kilograms): 66
Player Style/Description: Defensive Midfielder, Model Professional
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Long Shots, Marking, Tackling, Technique, Passing, Free Kicks and Heading
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Work Rate, Team Work, Influence, Concentration, Important Matches
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Strength, Jumping
Favoured Clubs: Man Utd, Kotoko
Favoured People (max of 5): Alex Ferguson, Anderson, Edwin Van der Sar, Roy Keane
Best Positions: DMC, MC, CB
Picture: (Optional)
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): Dives into Tackles, Tries Killer balls often, Plays Short Simple Passes, Curls Ball, Tries to lob goalkeeper

For goalkeepers, preferred moves are not compulsory and obviously technical applies to you know reflexes, rushing out, handling etc...

Positions filled:

First Team:
1. GK Louis Hatton (lfclover23)
2. RB/RWB/RM/RW Adam Pabani
3. CB/SW/RB Simon Andrew Collier (Ubernisation )
4. DC/DMC/MC/AMRL Nelson Moreira Dias (necas 12)
6. DM/CM/CB Keith Addo-Dadzie (Me)
7. CM/DM/AM Kevin"king"Matthews (Kevymatts)
8. CM/AM Lee, Andrew, Smith (Leedsfan)
9. ST/FC Billy 'The Bearman' Redrup (FMBilly)
10. CM/AMC/ST Neil Scott
11. ST/FC Jason McAllister (eFusion)
12. ML/CM/AML Ronan John Brady (Ron Brady)
13. DM/CM/RB/CB (Last Resort :p)Jamie Fluke (Karnage)
14. ST/AMC/CM Max Charles King (Kinger74)
15. AMR/AMC/FC Harry Charnock (HLC2K9)
16. ST/DMC/DC/MC Frankie Hobbs - Frank the Tank
22. CM/AMCLR Jake Smyth (JSmith)

Start posting lolz
No More Places For CM, AMC...
Looking for...GK, LB, LWB, ML, AMR, CB...

Could my player please be number 23 (Louis Hatton)

Name (Full): Alan Miller
Date of Birth: 26/10/1979
Nationality(ies): England
Height (In Centimetres): 190
Weight (In Kilograms): 70
Player Style/Description: Goalkeeper, Model Professional
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Reflexes, Handling,Aerial Ability,Command Of Area.
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Composure, Consistancy, Influence, Concentration, Important Matches,Positioning.
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Acceleration, Strength, Jumping
Favoured Clubs: Liverpool, Derby
Favoured People (max of 5): Nigel Clough, Steven Gerrard, Peter Schmeichel, Bruce Grobbelaar
Best Positions: GK
Picture: (Optional)
Player Preferred Moves (5 max):

:)

Name (Full): Robson Musgrave
Date of Birth: 20/12/87
Nationality(ies): England
Height (In Centimetres): 189
Weight (In Kilograms): 79
Player Style/Description:Goalkeeper, Spirited
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 7)): Aerial Ability, Reflexes, One On Ones, Command Of Area, Kicking, Throwing, Communication
Best in (What Attributes (Mental only)(max. of 5)): Composure, Positioning, Influence, Concentration, Anticipation
Best in (What Attributes (Physical only)(max. of 3)): Agility, Natural Fitness, Jumping
Favoured Clubs: Arsenal, Blackpool
Favoured People (max of 5):Andrey Arshavin, Arsene Wenger, Ian Holloway, Thierry Henry, Robin Van Persie
Best Positions: GK
Picture:
Player Preferred Moves (5 max): None

Wow, is that 4 Goalkeepers now, or 3? Still, it's filled that position, just need wingers and fullbacks don't we?

An overload of goalkeepers now. :eek:

Come on defenders, where are youuuuu? :)

Lol more the better I guess, need fullbacks and wingers guys :)

Do you guys think I should make everyone 17 so that you can play through and get the best out of all of them or original their ages or more depth?