Six Letter Name: GoldFC
Nickname: The Diggers
Home background: Red
Home foreground: Yellow
Home kit style: Plain
Away background: Grey
Away foreground : Blue
Away kit style: Checks

Quick Question do you have to be online for this, i dont know cause i'm a newbie

If you mean like a network game, then no......When I get all the players I need......I will post a Auction of Players to bid on, which you will have to PM me with your bids for the players you want(Please follow the OP for the amount of players to bid on)......Who ever bids the highest will win the player.........Once all the auctions have been done, I will then edit the data base with the players you have, then sim the game. I will then post monthly updates of your teams progress.......Does this make sense!!!!???

I t makes sense a bit but could u put me on the list

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

when will this auction start cause am playing fm at the moment but checking thing on this

thanks mate but but i dont get the system to buy players do u mean each you can buy up 3 defenders and so on

@ ScoutSniper7, do you want to join....as I have the editor up!!??

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Yeh......You have 250m budget...and there are 16 rounds in total......Each Auction will have 3 GK, 6 DF, 6 MF, 4 ST, 3 MAN, 3 *** MAN, 3 STADIUMS.....you will then bid on only 1 GK, 3 DF, 3 MF, 2 ST, 1 MAN, 1 *** MAN, 1 STADIUM......the hightest bid wins......but remember if you go over the budget you will have a 3point deduction for each 1 million you go over.......This is to stop people from over bidding on players......

yeah hopefully potta don't give up without him telling the people anything in it! But sounds good potta! :)

Team name: Barmy Army
Six Letter Name: (don't want one?)
Nickname: Barmy Army ?
Home background: Black
Home foreground: Purple (anything really)
Away background: Orange
Away foreground : Blue
Away kit style: Dont mind! :)

Wilko, if you actually check my page, you will see that I haven't given up, I didn't have a computer. I hope you will continue with my auction game as well. The results for the last round are up.

I am very sorry for the (rather large) delay but I couldn't do anything about it

C' mon guys..........Just need three more players...........

3 more people, hope this aint a fail :D, sounds good so far with the point deduction system.

Team name: Lincoln Lions
Six Letter Name: Lions
Nickname: The Lions
Home background: Blue
Home foreground: Yellow
Home kit style (Stripes, Hoops etc.) Diagonal Stripe
Away background: Light Pink (not the fluorencent one)
Away foreground : White
Away Kit Style: Horizontal Hoops

This looks really fun, it's my first time on the site, but I can promise I'll be here for them!

Two spaces left........for the most amazing experience ever....:D

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

WOW.............I am really eager to start this now........Need two more players if anyone is intrested............thanks

Could we not with a smaller second division?

I'm really looking forward to it :D

I could......... but it's just means I would have to reduce the number of teams in the cup compitition to 8...........I'll give it till 9 and post the first auction........than hopefully another two players might join in!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 169300
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Portugal

Goalkeeper

Eduardo
Rui Patricio
Quim

Defenders

Fabio Coentrao
Miguel
Jose Bosingwa
Ricardo Carvalho
Pepe
Bruno Alves

Midfielders

Miguel Veloso
Raul Meireles
Nani
Deco
Danny
Joao Mountinho

Strikers

Liedson
Cristiano Ronaldo
Hugo Almeida
Helder Postiga

Managers

Carlos Queiroz
Jose Mourinho
Jorge Jesus

Assistant Manager

Leonel Pontes
Rui Faria
Joao Aroso

Stadiums

Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Estadio do Dragao
Estadio Jose Alvalade Seculo XXI

DEADLINE TUESDAY 10th MAY at 10pm GTM

Last edited:
Sod it I'll start it now

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

If I have NOT received your bids you will see this icon * next to your name

This will be added to the OP as a reminder

Thanks

Will bid tomorrow as im off now. (morning will be bids by be probs)

Status
Not open for further replies.