The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will bid soon but Lincoln is spelt like that not without an l ;) cheers for this. I am really looking forward to it :) x

No Worries mate.....I remember you from my last Auction......I have gone for a different approach from last time.....so hopefully it will be better!!!:D

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

5 more bids to come in........Check the OP to make sure I have received your bids...........Plus there are 2 more spaces for anyone who wants to join.......Thanks:D

Sure thing mate........

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Can you use the template on the OP for me!!!!.........then send your bids before 10pm GTM (today) and your in........thanks and goodluck

Team name: <Enter Funny Name>
Six Letter Name: Funny
Nickname: Funny
Home background: Green
Home foreground: White
Home kit style:(Stripes, Hoops etc.) Hoops
Away background: Purple
Away foreground : White

Away kit style: Chequers (sp)

Cheers :) Bids will be sent shortly.

Team name: <Enter Funny Name>
Six Letter Name: Funny
Nickname: Funny
Home background: Green
Home foreground: White
Home kit style:(Stripes, Hoops etc.) Hoops
Away background: Purple
Away foreground : White

Away kit style: Chequers (sp)

Cheers :) Bids will be sent shortly.

LOL........I'm confused.....do you want me to enter a funny name for you.........or......is that the name of your team!!???<)

No, you can bid on 1 golkeeper, 3 defender, 3 midfielders, 2 strikers, 1 manager,1 assistant manager and 1 stadium

as IT SAYS IN THE OP.

Will send bids now :)

Bids sent. Potta, is there any format to bidding? Can you bid as much players as you want?

You can only bid on 1 GK, 3 DF, 3MF, 2ST, 1 MANAGER, 1 ASSISTANT MAN AND 1 STADIUM........The rules or on the OP for the amount of money you have got to spend....Squad sizes and points deductions etc.....

thanks for invite, looks like im just in time for bids!

Team name: Luke united
Six Letter Name: united
Nickname: LUFC
Home background: red
Home foreground: white
Home kit style-Stripes

Away background:black
Away foreground : blue

Away kit style: plain

Sound mate, your the last one...........the game is now full:)

So happy bidding and let the game commence!!

How many left to bid?, under 5 hours to results :D, u releasing them tonight or tomorrow morning?, say tonight please :L

10pm tonight or even before then, If I receive bids from Wilko_Wolves and The Genie.

Will we be able to choose formations for our teams when we've bought some players?

Status
Not open for further replies.