The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 757
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling John Carew for offers of around 5m as I paid 6m for him. Willing to consider any swap deals as well!

Glen Johnson/Ivanovic/Maicon?
how much for maicon?

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Alan Hutton, I paid £8 million for him I think. Or I can do a swap deal[/QUOTE]

how much mate?

how much for maicon?

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Alan Hutton, I paid £8 million for him I think. Or I can do a swap deal

how much mate?[/QUOTE]

Anything over £8 million :)

how much for maicon?

how much mate?[/QUOTE]

Id prefer I swap, I paid 15.1million for him. But again if you have a quality midfielder/winger id consider

how much for maicon?

how much mate?[/QUOTE]

you massivley overpaid on Hutton mate..

OK am selling if anyone wants them:
David Ospina 3m
San Paolo 100k (stadium)
**** Voorn 100k (assistant manager)
Alan Shearer 50k (manager)

In fact, can I just sell these back to you potta?

Selling Jean II Mokoun for £5m to JUStInCe

Last edited:
Does anyone have a winger or a striker up for sale? Willing to swap one for Christopher Samba.

Important notice

Good news guys..........the data base is ready to go:)......I have simmed one season with no problems....just a few things to sort, such as future transfers, suspensions etc:D.....as for players who have less then 18 players I have decided to leave you with the regens to make your squads up(6)........AS THERE SEEMS TO BE NO ACTIVITY GOING ON WITH TRANSFERS, I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE DEADLINE FOR TOMORROW AT 5PM(H)......

155+ CA TIED BIDS

Thiago Motta - Wilko 9m

---------- Post added 02/06/2011 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 01/06/2011 at 11:49 PM ----------

In fact, can I just sell these back to you potta?
[FONT=&quot]
You can give them back to me, but will not receive any money for them

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Oohhm, another round!, cant wait got 22 players so need that 1 bargian, well more and i just sell back :), whens next round?

Yeh it was the last round........but there was one tied bid to decided!!

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Okay then guys, the final round will be up shortly.....Just to remind you that any players/staff that you don't want can be sold back to me for 25% of what you paid, these must be in before the deadline as you will not receive any money afterwards........Also keep a note of how many players you have in your squads too.........HAPPY BIDDING EVERYONE :)

Edit.....This was to comfirm with fromMUFCwithluv that there will not be any refund for players sold back to me......Sorry for the confussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back