The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 757
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i win the championsship play off or does it just got on who 2nd postion?

at least im doing a bit better in lower league.,

**** why did i bid so much! Left with a 6 pt deduction and bottom of the league! :(

dear dear dear. i ******* hate bekng in the championship and for some reason my manager continues to play Diego Lugano.

Potta, can i release Lugano please?

Good start and 2nd atm but very close. just paid £16m for balotelli to improve my strikers and my manager still play 1 up front and he hasnt started yet:( wont complain though as it seem to be working and i even won my first ever cup game!

Biggest shock of the game so far, struggling to get promoted from the Championship and now top of the Premier League :D

4th atm and in semi final of cup so good start. lets hope my team doesnt have a rubbish end to the season again....

Looks pretty tight in the league, but happy I have got to the semis of the cup. Now just got to hope the formation changes back to 4-4-2 as that worked a lot better than this 4-5-1!

Still on top but had a bad run of games, hope the team recovers from the dip in form and stays at the top. Also for a change still in the cup :)

come on! second place, no way im catching first but im hopinh for playoff success. although 6 injuries and 1 suspension.. really?!

End of Season

View attachment 178122View attachment 178123View attachment 178124View attachment 178125View attachment 178126View attachment 178127View attachment 178128View attachment 178129View attachment 178130View attachment 178131View attachment 178132View attachment 178133View attachment 178134View attachment 178135
pencil.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back