The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As we are entering the final few seasons of this Auction Game, I am going to spice it up a little.......The Final two seasons will be played back to back with no restarting (Player Ageing).......and will include Champions League and Europa League Compitions for the 2nd season.....just to see if anyone can conquer Europe. There will also be one last Auction to bid on, so make sure you don't miss out on Managers/ Players..........and good luck.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

THE FINAL ROUND

You can only bid on 1GK, 3DF, 3MF & 2ST

Goalkeepers
Morgan De Sanctis
Andres Palop

Defenders
Leighton Baines
Gokhan Gonul
Andrea Barzagli
Jonny Evans
Alex (Chelsea)

Midfielders
Adam Johnson
Ronaldinho
Milos Krasic
Yohan Cabaye
Marouane Fellaini

Strikers
Vagner Love
Jermaine Defoe
Humberto Suazo
Robinho

Managers
Please note that winning bid will automatically replace your current manager

David Moyes
Josep Guardiola
Luciano Spalletti

DEADLINE: THURSDAY 23rd JUNE at 4pm GMT

Brilliant season for my team - winning the cup, 7 players in starting 11 of the team of the season, player and young player of the season, narrowly missing out on the league title. Couldn't have asked for more |)

Finished 3rd and was very close at top. in europe next season and hopefully our teams should do well against normal teams seeing as weve got all their good players :p

Not such a good season, although got to the final of the Cup so pleased with that. Need no injuries next season so my team can get into Europe!!

You are in Europe.......Crusaders came second in the league and won the cup.......so you get the fourth Europa spot(H)

yay finally won the league, cavani best player ever <3

Is that four golden boots!??...........Forget Torres, Drogba, Villa etc.......EDISION CAVAINI IS A BEAST
yep i think so, saying that diego forlan is playing like a beast as well :)

Cant believe i lost in play-offs, unless i do good in the cup, no europe for me! :( bids s ent, could go into debt :L :)

had a really bad end to the season and just don't know why? was 3rd on last update but still in premier league.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

also potta can I sell back carew, begovic and soldado please.

get in! back to the premier league we're we belong! top 3 places we're really tight in the championship, thankfully i got one of the promotions! cant wait for my second attempt at this league to see how i fare!

had a really bad end to the season and just don't know why? was 3rd on last update but still in premier league.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

also potta can I sell back carew, begovic and soldado please.

Yeh thats fine mate.......thats 4.4m for them

THE FINAL ROUND

Defenders
Leighton Baines - joshwiggy 14m
Andrea Barzagli – Money FC 9.3m
Jonny Evans - FromMUFCwithluv 9m
Alex (Chelsea) – nirmit 32m

Midfielders
Adam Johnson - Money FC 10.3m
Ronaldinho – Money FC 8.3m
Milos Krasic - joshwiggy 14m
Yohan Cabaye - joshwiggy 12m
Marouane Fellaini - Money FC 9.3m

Strikers
Vagner Love - Money FC 7.3m
Jermaine Defoe - Aneil14life 4.5m
Humberto Suazo - Money FC 3.3m
Robinho – Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 16m

Managers
Josep Guardiola - Money FC 10.3m

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Message for Eddie Money, you have a 81 points deduction(6)......you have until 9pm tonight to get rid of players.

Lol 81 points :O is it even possible to get that many in the season?
ill give you £24m for c.ronaldo if that helps?

I give u 5m for Ronaldhino eddie money

24m what luke giving u for ronaldo and 5m from me and ur back in credit by 2m?

Deal for dinho?

gah bidded ina bit of a rush and really didnt think i'd win any of that stuff, won nothing in the last few summer auctions with similar bids lol :( anyways, im not selling key players like ronaldo for any less than i paid for them, i'd rather take the points deduction :) if anyone wants anyone for at least what i paid fair dos :) if not i'll just sell back suazo, kelly and carroll to you potta and take the deduction for the remaining monies :)

gah bidded ina bit of a rush and really didnt think i'd win any of that stuff, won nothing in the last few summer auctions with similar bids lol :( anyways, im not selling key players like ronaldo for any less than i paid for them, i'd rather take the points deduction :) if anyone wants anyone for at least what i paid fair dos :) if not i'll just sell back suazo, kelly and carroll to you potta and take the deduction for the remaining monies :)
Fair enough youve got alot of points to make up for though. good luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.