The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened in Europe in the end to my team? The screenshots don't show me losing :L

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see the one where I lost to Porto in my away kit :L does the team who gets furthest in Europe get extra points on the leaderboard? :p

I don't do extra points for Europe, but that sounds like a good idea with extra points going to the players who gets furthest......will put that in my next one

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

A Premier League win at last :D

Three seasons into the game, I never thought that I'd be anywhere near the top of the score board.

You have had a great few seasons, I thought Coombes FC were the most consisitant untill they got relegated

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Selling Diego Lugano -1m!

Thats right folks, ill give anyone who takes him 1million! Best bargain around. What a numpty he is, 5 red cards.. id love to know the totall number of red cards he has had.

Potta in all seriousness.. please release him. I was 2nd before the last update and ended up finishing 5th...

Who wants Diego Lugano?

I will promise to release him

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

How do I win the cup yet finish 2 points off relegation? BTW anyone wanna swap managers. I've got Ancelloti.

Just think about Europe mate

Yes! Got into Europe because of that late surge :D let's see how that pans out next season, and with no injuries at the moment, should be good.

Missed the group stages on away goals, eurgh! Still 3 points off the top with a game in hand, into the 2nd round of the cup, should hopefully turn out ok for the team.

Bought Paulo Henrique for only 6mil and now he's the best player for every season for me!

View attachment 181383View attachment 181384View attachment 181385View attachment 181386View attachment 181387View attachment 181388View attachment 181389View attachment 181390View attachment 181391View attachment 181392View attachment 181393View attachment 181394View attachment 181395View attachment 181396View attachment 181397View attachment 181398
pencil.png

The final season results will be up shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.