The Newest and Freshest Auction Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on!! Look at my team, all world class players and a point off relegation!!! NEW MANAGER NEEDED!

Top of the league, hopefully fianlly promoted :), and semis in cup now :D

but Elia,Toulalan,Anyukov and Evra all injured, speedy recoveries please :L

WHAT!!!!!! how did we get relegated, my managers gonna get the axe big time!!!

PROMOTED!, YES!, Prem here i come :D, but kompany and carvalho injured :(, speedy recovereis :D

avoided relegation by finishing 5th so all good but all these mid table finishes arent getting any points for leaderboard :( would be nice to reach europe again next season.
PROMOTED!, YES!, Prem here i come :D, but kompany and carvalho injured :(, speedy recovereis :D
why does it matter if players are injured if season is over now? :S

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

TRANSFER DEADLINE: FRIDAY 1st JULY at 4pm

how many more seasons potta?

@ Luke - This is the last season.
@ Aneil - There are no more auctions to bid on, just transfers between yourselfs.

Oh ok, well im looking for a world class/good striker, willing to pay 20-25m or world class attacker for 20m.

What happened in Europe in the end to my team? The screenshots don't show me losing :L

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see the one where I lost to Porto in my away kit :L does the team who gets furthest in Europe get extra points on the leaderboard? :p

A Premier League win at last :D

Three seasons into the game, I never thought that I'd be anywhere near the top of the score board.

@ Luke - This is the last season.
@ Aneil - There are no more auctions to bid on, just transfers between yourselfs.
ok. had a feel it might have been. hopefully we can finish on a high.

Selling Diego Lugano -1m!

Thats right folks, ill give anyone who takes him 1million! Best bargain around. What a numpty he is, 5 red cards.. id love to know the totall number of red cards he has had.

Potta in all seriousness.. please release him. I was 2nd before the last update and ended up finishing 5th...

Who wants Diego Lugano?

How do I win the cup yet finish 2 points off relegation? BTW anyone wanna swap managers. I've got Ancelloti.

Status
Not open for further replies.