giggslegend

Reaction score
any young players that is capeable to be as good or better than Gerrard with the same type of skills?

Josh M'Echaran, Wilshere, Barkley, Mutch (more defensive like Hargreaves though)

do they have to be English or any nationality?

I usually buy in Pjanic first/second season, rotate the two for the next season or two before playing Pjanic full time.

Josh M'Echaran, Wilshere, Barkley, Mutch (more defensive like Hargreaves though)

do they have to be English or any nationality?

Thanks for the input, no need to be english just the same attributes and posibility to reach his level when older

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

He can be from 18-24 in age, would prefer if he is good enought to go into a mid table EPL team starting XI

Christian Eriksen :D Perfect replacement, very quick, great stats, natural MC & AMC and similar potential

Tinga - Palmeiras
Musa Cagiran - Galatasaray
Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos
Alexandre Coeff - Rc Lens
Guido Pizarro - Lanus
Casemiro - Sao Paulo
Okay Yokuşlu - Altay
Roberto Firmino - Figueirense (Hoffenheim)
Amir Sayoud - Al-Ahly
Renan Oliveira - Atletico Mineiro
Gylfi Sigurðsson - Hoffenheim
Gabriel Pimba - Atletico Paranaense
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Marvin Martin - Fc Sochaux-Montbe'
Adryan - Flamengo
Wanderson Costa Viana - Olympiakos
Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao
Thiago - Barca
Toni Kroos - Bayern
Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

kevin from mancity

Last edited:
Kevin is at Zaragoza. Kroos is a marvellous piece of business. I have bought him for City, and he is a very good long shooter, and is always in my first XI. You could try Arturo Vidal too, but he's more defensive than Gerrard.

Thanks for all the great suggestions, who you think is most suited to use in blackburns midfield at start of the first season?

if i were blackburn i'd loan/buy one of eriksen/tinga/uysal, i'd also look at getting hargreaves on a free at the end of 1st season :)

Milan Badelj - Dinamo :)

all of the above are a tad too expensive, especially Uysal!

you can also look at players like Fernadinho - Shakthar or Jadson - Shakthar (not new Gerrards but good mids)

what is the max age for the player you are looking for? all of the ones I suggested are mostly under 20yrs old which means they have a while to develop and could be similar to Gerrard...

I would suggest looking rather at stengthening your midfield 1st than looking for a wonderkid :)

but Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg will by far be your best prospect :) you can get him for around £4.3m

I'm suprised nobody said Andrea Poli yet.

paulo henrique(santos) is always a good buy, he replaced gerrard perfectly for me, he scores and creates goals as well as works hard for the team

Milan Badelj - Dinamo :)

all of the above are a tad too expensive, especially Uysal!

you can also look at players like Fernadinho - Shakthar or Jadson - Shakthar (not new Gerrards but good mids)

what is the max age for the player you are looking for? all of the ones I suggested are mostly under 20yrs old which means they have a while to develop and could be similar to Gerrard...

I would suggest looking rather at stengthening your midfield 1st than looking for a wonderkid :)

but Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg will by far be your best prospect :) you can get him for around £4.3m

why didnt I think of Henriksen myself! he is from my same country

yeah because Poli and Ganso are WAY too expensive for Blackburn 1st season guys, come now ;)