yeah because Poli and Ganso are WAY too expensive for Blackburn 1st season guys, come now ;)
I hate how the ai always seem to buy Poli for like 4.4mil or 6mil.
I try and they want like 8 times that :(

I tried to get him once, they wanted over £24m... what patch are you playing on?

Man Utd bought Poli for 20M in two of my previous saves.

Also I don't see how Paulo Henrique and Cairney match Gerrard's skills guys. Gerrard is the perfect box to box because he can defend and attack superbly. All those other players are mainly offensive. Says I

Thinking of fielding a 451 with Badelj and Cairney as centre midfielders. Think to bold or? Sold many players and got much for Gamst Pedersen so have some money to use. Pjanic, Garmash and Poli is to expensive and dont want contract talks either..

I bought Poli for 5 mil!
He is not expensive

That's very unusual mate.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Thinking of fielding a 451 with Badelj and Cairney as centre midfielders. Think to bold or? Sold many players and got much for Gamst Pedersen so have some money to use. Pjanic, Garmash and Poli is to expensive and dont want contract talks either..

Take a look at Steven Defour from Standard Liège. He's absolute class

Man Utd bought Poli for 20M in two of my previous saves.

Also I don't see how Paulo Henrique and Cairney match Gerrard's skills guys. Gerrard is the perfect box to box because he can defend and attack superbly. All those other players are mainly offensive. Says I

most of the match gerrard is attacking, and someone like lucas or poulsen is defending, paulo henrique would fit perfectly with liverpools style of play, with him as an attacking midfielder or advanced playmaker he will score goals and create them

most of the match gerrard is attacking, and someone like lucas or poulsen is defending, paulo henrique would fit perfectly with liverpools style of play, with him as an attacking midfielder or advanced playmaker he will score goals and create them

Depends on how you play him mate. I played him as Box to Box paired to Paulo Henrique as an Advanced Playmaker and it was pure destruction. Never had that much fun with FM in my life. Then got Steven Defour to play for Gerrard in my fourth season

Depends on how you play him mate. I played him as Box to Box paired to Paulo Henrique as an Advanced Playmaker and it was pure destruction. Never had that much fun with FM in my life. Then got Steven Defour to play for Gerrard in my fourth season

gerrard and paulo henrique in the centre of liverpools midfield is absolutely amazing

it depends on position because some people play gerrard amc and some cm, but if your looking for cm's then here my suggestions: kevin, shelvey, casemiro, kovacic, gylfi sigurosson, mccarthy, cairney, verratti, suso, coady, pjanic, ganso, pastore, badeji, bressan, henderson. some are also cams.

Hey m8 only pastore and Ganso
Will be as gd/better than Stevie g

havnt u tried shelvey? hes been very convincing filling in gerrards shoes on my save

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

you will be looking at 30mil for paulo henrique as a few guys mentioned there are alot cheaper options out on the market

I went for ganso with a 48month downpayment deal as I never tried him in FM, thanks for all the help guys.

if I had fone for a 41221 formation then Badelj would defo been one of my other signings

ganso might take ages to settle as he has done in a few of my saves!

javi martinez has quite similar attriubes to gerrard just re-train him as a AMC if you wanna play him there, but if not he is a great box-to-box, can also play as a good advanced playmaker. and if you are short on players martinez can also be used in the hold midfield role which he is also very good at. so i think you should have a punt on him but he might be expensive!!!

Después de un comienzo difícil para la vida en Merseyside

Después de un comienzo difícil para la vida en Merseyside, Baines fue bien en Goodison Park y es una parte integral de los planes de David Moyes. 26 a?os de edad, tiene contrato hasta 2014, pero habría sido de interés a partir de dos pesos pesados del fútbol europeo.

botas futbol