The next Scotland manager?

Nevio Scala, looks like a good manager

won the UEFA Cup with Parma & done wonders with them in the early 90s, he couldn't do worse that burley also look what Giovanni Trapattoni done with Ireland in the summer

Nevio Scala, looks like a good manager

won the UEFA Cup with Parma & done wonders with them in the early 90s, he couldn't do worse that burley also look what Giovanni Trapattoni done with Ireland in the summer

Exactly, in the early 90s.

I dont think hes won anything since like 1995 and hes not managed in like 5+ years, he was even interested in the Hearts job ffs

I dont think hes won anything since like 1995 and hes not managed in like 5+ years, he was even interested in the Hearts job ffs

Yeh,thats true but it's the right way forward and the right calibre of manager that we should be looking at!

Exactly my thoughts. I want someone who is up to date in current football management.

Kris Jackson will be scotland manager - you heard it here first XD

Exactly my thoughts. I want someone who is up to date in current football management.

Marco Van Basten?
He did well with Holland but failed with Ajax? Maybe a better national manager than club,maybe doing day-to-day management wasn't for him?
I know several scottish papers have his agent quoted as being availible and interested?

Could you honestly trust any scottish paper for decent rumours???
It would be quite funny if Van Basten took over, it's hard to imagine a former World Player of the year in the scottish dugout (no offence but Scotland isn't exactly the most glamourous job :p)

Could you honestly trust any scottish paper for decent rumours???
It would be quite funny if Van Basten took over, it's hard to imagine a former World Player of the year in the scottish dugout (no offence but Scotland isn't exactly the most glamourous job :p)

We know we're not exactly an attractive team but it re-launched Walter Smith and Alex McLeish's careers again and maybe the prospective manager will be thinking the same thing?
It's not beyond someone to come in and do a respectable job then **** off to pastures new thats what makes the Scotland job a decent offer?
It's not rumours or untrustworthy paper talk,his agent was actually quoted as saying this!

Me.I've had a lot of experience at international and clubs on FM.

A good shout

Happy with Craig Levein?
******* right i am! Shoulda had the job before Bawbag Burley!

Levein for the win. I agree with Kevdo, should've had it before that fuckwit Burley.

I am looking forward to the draw now. Hopefully it will be decent...cannot be worse than last Euro draw.

Was who I wanted from the start so w00p

Already promoising signs for scotland as least on the pitch as surely Ferguson and ******* and even Driver could add something to at leaat the squad, even if they dont deserve to be let back, its still a boost on the pitch. Levins already saying as well that he'll be equiring at every EPL and Champ team to see if anyone has a Scottish Grannie or dug

At the end of the day if he gets us to the Euro's he will be a hero regardless of who plays.

We are being labelled as a mediocre team and that is causing all the big names to turn their back on the job..... it's also being said we should get back to doing what we do the best, defend....... so with that in mind why don't we recall Craig Brown to the job, I know he got a lot of stick in his time in the job but lets face it we were solid at the back, and he had a mediocre squad to work with.....
We could throw in the likes of Gary McAllister as his side-kick & future predecessor....

we were solid at the back as we had 11 goalkeepers!

lets see how levien does ;P