The next Scotland manager?

If I were to say,I would pick someone like David Moyes.He has had a successful spell at club management with Everton and could take a chance at managing the best of Scotland.Alex Ferguson did it and managed Scotland and then turned to Manchester United.Although Ferguson didn't have a good tenure as boss,I reckon that a certain number of Scots would like to take over...

Moyes would never leave Everton for Scotland job, their is patriotism and there is pure stupidity

If I were to say,I would pick someone like David Moyes.He has had a successful spell at club management with Everton and could take a chance at managing the best of Scotland.Alex Ferguson did it and managed Scotland and then turned to Manchester United.Although Ferguson didn't have a good tenure as boss,I reckon that a certain number of Scots would like to take over...

Fergie was only in charge for the 86 world cup, due to the manager at the time, passing away. he only ever had it part-time.

Jimmy Hill! At least the fans would already have some songs ready.

Levein is a good manager, but he's more of a week-in week-out, training sort of coach - much better suited to club football. Walter Smith? No thanks, he'll only ****** off again when it suits him. Ditto McLeish. Gordon Strachan.... probably not interested. Souness could be good, but he threw his toys out of the pram (and burnt his bridges) when Burley was appointed.

Dan Petrescu would be a good choice I think, and he's in the frame for it.

Of course dosen't reallt matter who gets the job, Scotland have stupid thick players and are lacking the ability to qualify 4 any competion, so Scotish supporters dream on your teams going nowhere now or in the future lmao.
*looks at Darren Fletcher*

Moving on now, I think we need someone who has some experience of managing a country. In essence, I'm saying that I wouldn't mind either Smith or even the appointment of Csaba László, Csaba did do alright with Uganda to be fair.

JP, I laughed at the video XD Mike Bassett for Manager =D

Dan Petrescu getting an interview. Quite excited about that if i am honest.

if dan gets the job and does half the job he done at unirea the world better watch out coz we will be at the next euro's

Alan Pardew is getting an interview as well. He's in Scotland it waas just on BBC news. I f you get him you can do well.

Is that a joke? I hope so

Really don't rate him.

Dan Petrescu would be good for you, I imagine the performance be Rangers players against Unirea didn't give off a good impression though.

Dan Petrescu didn't get it according to the sun =[ gutted tbh, Dan would've helped a lot.

Would have been interesting to see how he organized the team and if he knew anything about Scottish football.

Nevio Scala has now officially applied for the Scotland job! At last someone with a proper pedigree!

how about rab c nesbitt with his son as assistant.afterall scottish football is a joke ha ha

sorry kris must have hit a nerve.by the way my mother died 2 years ago.you really shoudn't say things about peoples family's

I see someone taking over part time along with a club job. The problem is, Scotland has limited resources, which automatically means you can rule out any big names. I see an up and coming manager taking it, Owen Coyle for example. or Levein.

Probobly why she is such a joke in the bedroom i guess.