The next Scotland manager?

SaintSinner

Reaction score
George Burley has been sacked by the FA following two defeats in Japan and Wales. Burley had a dismal record of 3 wins out of 14 games in charge. Scotland's performance at the qualifiers was awful and still he was given the vote of confidence.

Now they have finally decided to get rid of him. Who do you think would be the next Scottish manager?

me even though I'm english ;)

Craig Levein,Graeme Souness(although he doesn't want another job in management!),Joe Jordan,Kenny Dalgleish,lets face facts this is omly a part time job so managers in the running can have club jobs too!

Owen Coyle has been quoted as saying he would like to do the job on a part time basis.

even though these guys are english, what about steve coppel or alan curbishely, seeing as they haven't got a management job?

i would think alan curbishely has a good chance to manage Scotland.

Owen Coyle has been quoted as saying he would like to do the job on a part time basis.

Not a bad shout but i'd prefer Craig Levein Personally?

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Wouldn't mind an englishmen,just as long as he has a good track record,i mean Burley had Terry Butcher as his no2 but the guys been sacked from nearly every job he's ever had!
Wouldn't mind someone lke Curbishley?

Craig levein is tangerine and will not leave!!!!

even though these guys are english, what about steve coppel or alan curbishely, seeing as they haven't got a management job?

Not a bad shout but i'd prefer Craig Levein Personally?

Ditto Levein seems like a reasonable target. It depends on there budget etc. We need an organised manager who can get the best out of a meh group of players like Mcleish and Smith before him done so well.

I would not complain if Curbishley got the job either.

Steven Caldwell has said on 5live that he doubts Coyle would take on a smaller job. :D

Ditto Levein seems like a reasonable target. It depends on there budget etc. We need an organised manager who can get the best out of a meh group of players like Mcleish and Smith before him done so well.

I would not complain if Curbishley got the job either.

Dean Windass :p

first of all kris, just a question, what does meh mean??

And for GaboneseTiger, not a bad choice but surely he'd need to get used to management my managing a smaller team first?

Gareth southgate maybe, hahaha only joking.

Brian Maclair hasnt been mentioned by anyone, but utd 1st team coach, would always be able to ask fergie for advice, and already knows the captain well.