The Official Championship Thread

Binya - 190k Benfica - Central Midfielder
Abreu - Free - Striker

i hate to be the grumpy member, but were getting alot of these kinda threads, its a bit to general, please look at other threads such as the Leicester one, or fi you really do want help, give us your tactics, squad and transfer figures then we will attempt to help, i know from reading that im not the only member who feels we have to many of these threads opening up

See if u can get
appiah - free - DM
Gravesen - free - DM
Ljungberg - free - winger
andraz kirm - 325k - winger
these players can make a difference if they are intrested in coming to Preston

robert lewandowski
filip trojan
ezzom ireikpan
jermaine easter
gary madine
brian murphy
chris eagles
david mcgoldrick

all theese players do a very good job in the championship
LEWANDOWSKI IS top class

vela and delfouneso are amazing also got kevin phillips on a free and scored twleve in 8 of the bench
cm go 4 darren gibson from man u

Daniel Opare, get him for around 200k, becomes a wonderkid.
Dejan Skolnik, around 200k becomes quality.
Celso Borges, 300k, still is a key part of my doncaster team in the prem, attracted teams such as arsenal.
Elliot Omozusi, wait until the end of the first season becomes a free agent at fulham.

If You're Preston Make Sure You Keep Billy Jones & St Ledger They're Amazing For My Reading Side You Should Also Try Loaning In Players Like Randall From Arsenal Etc. Christophe Berra Is A Fantastic Centre Back As Is Matthew Conooly From QPR Hes Dubbed They New Jamie Carragher On Mine. As For Wingers Is Ross Wallace Good? Wayne Routledge Is Immens For Me signed Him For 1.5 Million From Villa And I Got Carlton Cole On Loan UpFront Him And Doyle Run Things :D.

Signings for a good Championship team???

I'm just starting out and I need some decent signings for Reading.

Any help?

carlton cole is available for a small fee after being left in the reserves at west ham

adriano from porto - brought for 120k tranfer listed.
john goossens(great set piece taker) get get him on loan

Last edited:
Won't make much of an impact instantly, but try and get John Fleck from Rangers.

Will cost you about £2million and given the right training develops into an amazing player (AM/F)

Same goes for Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton

In my Wolves game, I was very disappointed with the ratings of Matt Jarvis. IRL he's one of the best players in the CCC but in the game, he is poo. I replaced him with Alex from Internacional and never looked back.

Sorry can't provide any screen shots but I'm on a dual boot PC and my FM is on the other boot and I can't be bothered to restart to get to it :p

you should try roland lamah 20 belgium he is a must have for me anyway........

Gatid,

Excellent find in Goossens. I've just snapped him up for my Wolves team.