The Official 'Member of the Month' March Voting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stu is 1st mostly because he is immense and works hard with the Kits and KOW etc, and TBH is 3rd/2nd I think due to her amazing tactics, it's all due to hard work mostly.

Well, stop complaining, work harder to become a mod and join the circle.

Keep the comments on topic please, if you can, just include a vote, we don't need to discuss a lot of issues other than voting. Thanks guys. Updating soon.
I don't want to join this "circle" it's unfair.Meh i'll vote for... HarryinHD, for he has a cool name.

I think StuW deserves a vote.Great work in maintaining the Kit of the Week thread,my favourite :D

Honestly i think this is a bit unfair, the only votes are for Mods and Admin(s) in their own little circle of friends.

Thats untrue, I aint a mod, and I aint in a 'circle of friends'. I am friendly and helpful with anyone that wants me 2 help them.

my vote is for max my reasons are
1) he is very active and helpful
2) he is easy to talk to (but so are the other mods apart from some :P)

Post the reason mate as well.

I don't want to join this "circle" it's unfair.Meh i'll vote for... HarryinHD, for he has a cool name.
Because he has a cool name? That is so ridiculous, you say the circle is unfair (which isn't even true) but the name is more ridiculous and unfair. Oh, all someone has to do to get your vote is have a cool name?

My vote goes to Max because he is very consistent at being polite and helpful to people, also his stories never cease to amaze me.

yep he does because that guy is sad and pathetic he just wants to win but he knows he wont he is just a sore loser

Cheers to come on urzzz and Reticent Gale for your votes ^^)

Honestly i think this is a bit unfair, the only votes are for Mods and Admin(s) in their own little circle of friends.

Why is it unfair, they put in more work then all the members, closing threads making sure the members behave right. Stuff like that.

So therefor have to be a candidate for 'Member Of The Month' not 'Member Of The Month But No Mods/Admins'

can I have a second vote for missbecky for being the person that always stays on topic ;)

sorry to spam

there is a long time to go though, and I can't see a clear winner

Sorry for going off topic more. But i dont have a circle of friends mate.

I think you are confusing 'circle of friends' with regular active members. if you are a regualr on the site hwo is very acrive you wll see more of the good work everyone does.

i won last month and i certainly dont have any '***-chums' who voted for me just for the sake of it.

Sorry for going off topic more. But i dont have a circle of friends mate.

I think you are confusing 'circle of friends' with regular active members. if you are a regualr on the site hwo is very acrive you wll see more of the good work everyone does.

i won last month and i certainly dont have any '***-chums' who voted for me just for the sake of it.
I am an active member, joined in like December or something,and have had like 600-700 posts. Tbh, i think that's pretty decent for three months.So an active member. I see the work done.
Can you just forget this and get back on topic.

I'm a mod with no votes, and I have a circle of friends :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back